Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South West Meet
14 January 2014, 18:13, (This post was last modified: 14 January 2014, 18:15 by Devonian.)
RE: South West Meet
If I'm free (which I probably will be), I'll be there....

I could also be interested in one of those jaguar crossbows previously mentioned...
14 January 2014, 18:29,
Yep I'm up for a wander, I am in Dorset stalking "deer not hotties"Angel last weekend of the month, so possibley won't be able to make it, following weekend is pretty much a certainty for me to escape for a day.
14 January 2014, 19:17,
Id be up for this if i can get there and get the time off work.
14 January 2014, 23:33,
I'm kind of hurt I wasn't expected. Damn right I'll be coming along.

Are we okay coming along with the pups? They're 100x better behaved than last time. I promise.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
15 January 2014, 09:41,
(14 January 2014, 23:33)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm kind of hurt I wasn't expected. Damn right I'll be coming along.

Are we okay coming along with the pups? They're 100x better behaved than last time. I promise.

Your attendance is always expected sir.

Yeah, bring the pups matey. I'm bringing Winston. He has no nuts now, so no pointing and laughing at him, he's had enough of that from me Big Grin
15 January 2014, 10:08,
I will come along if you are up for some camping. I presume we are looking at Dartmoor to meet?

PS I still have my nuts - will that be a problem. As usual I will try to behave- not exactly a promise I know..........
15 January 2014, 10:40,
(15 January 2014, 10:08)MCavity Wrote: I will come along if you are up for some camping. I presume we are looking at Dartmoor to meet?

PS I still have my nuts - will that be a problem. As usual I will try to behave- not exactly a promise I know..........

The locations suggested so far have been a bit further than Dartmoor matey, not far from Launceston, but there's places to camp still. Bodmin moor only down the road, and a few places on route too.

There's the south west coastal path too if anyone fancied that?

As far as the nuts goes, just keep 'em in your pants and it'll be fine Wink
15 January 2014, 12:27,
OK just been on the website, it says its open 7 days a week, the café is open 10.30-5pm, light lunches served from 11-3, the address is Roadford Lake Country Park, Broadwoodwidger, Lifton, PL16 0RL, map reference LR190 421900. I suggest we meet in the car park- watch out for the road humps!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 January 2014, 12:39,
Sounds like a plan BP!

Just waiting for Dan to confirm dates now.

There's a couple of us camping, location undecided as of yet, so if anyone wants to join us then please feel free. May hit the coastal path the next day for a bit of a womble.
15 January 2014, 12:46,
Just looked at this place, if i can get fairly near on a bus or something any chance of hitching a lift with someone as dont have a car atm?