Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
two in one
15 January 2014, 18:57,
two in one
Put an order into bushcraft store on Sunday night, yesterday "Tuesday" it was here, well packed and everything present and correct.

Today as I got rained off and p,d off I decided to go and do a reccy and hopefully treat myself to something at pull the trigger in Plymouth, did not know of it until someone on another forum recommended it very highly.
Unfortunately I'm not in the market for 18" rambo knives, bb guns orother kiddy stuff.
They had a couple of lower end pcp,s and boingers and a couple of decent Hawke scopes, but overall not at all the type of place I was expecting from the review.
They do a very good line in shooting/ fishing shop hangeroner though who would be very happy to tell you how great he is and what you need to buy!.
Shame really, I was quite looking forwards to a decent local outlet.
15 January 2014, 19:12,
RE: two in one
Don't go to the ones in Bude then! Neither of those are much better...
16 January 2014, 09:55,
I bought my original break barrel Weirhauch at the gun shop in Wiveliscombe, I bought my Co2 rifle at Trago Mills near Liskeard-they have a gun section now! knives I bought at The Game Fair at Shepton Mallet..usually get a good "show price"!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 January 2014, 10:29,
I've been to the trago mills near Bodmin. Got a couple of air rifles and bows up in the toy section, not a huge amount though. They want a lot of money for what they do have too.

All the locals rave about the place - one told me it was a Cornish 'John Lewis'! It just seems to be full of overpriced tat to me. We were very disappointed.
16 January 2014, 10:37,
you need to go to the Liskeard(Glynn Valley) one or the one on the A38 both are HUGE....or they are to us !!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 January 2014, 11:11,
(16 January 2014, 10:37)bigpaul Wrote: you need to go to the Liskeard(Glynn Valley) one or the one on the A38 both are HUGE....or they are to us !!!

This reminds me of a story I was told about the first escalator to be installed in a shop on the Isle of Man. Apparently people came from all over the island to see it and there were queues to have a "ride".
16 January 2014, 11:16,
the Liskeard store is the original store, started back in the 60s I think, from a garden shed, selling wellies and jeans to farmers and country people.