Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A comment on the state of society
26 December 2011, 23:54,
RE: A comment on the state of society
well two stabed in london now wtf how sad this is what people do in a sale just think what there going to be like when there is no food ?????

b/d
27 December 2011, 00:02,
(26 December 2011, 23:54)bowdrill Wrote: well two stabed in london now wtf how sad this is what people do in a sale just think what there going to be like when there is no food ?????

b/d

Aye and one completely innocent student shot dead in Manchester !!!, Apparently in the London incident it was black dudes stabbing black dudes cos someone ele saw a black dude stab another black dude, which means the black dudes have to go out and stab other black dudes in front of everyone trying to do their shopping.
For me its not the gangstas stabbing and shooting each other that baffles and bemuses me, its the preppers who think they can flourisah in a community where a cell phone or pair of trainers is worth more than a human life.

27 December 2011, 13:11,
London has always been like that NR, OH's nephew (who is black) had his trainers stolen(off his feet whilst he was wearing them) on the tube, when he was a kid, he is grown up now with a kid of his own, so nothing changes.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 December 2011, 13:20,
I Still think city dwelling preppers have less time left than they realise.

27 December 2011, 14:26,
(27 December 2011, 13:20)NorthernRaider Wrote: I Still think city dwelling preppers have less time left than they realise.
you are so right!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.