Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cyberspace is the New Battlefield
5 February 2014, 19:26,
Cyberspace is the New Battlefield
Unfortunately, too many people in the IT field, have deaf ears. Congress is hopeless since it's mostly composed of lawyers. The author's track record for predictions is good. He needs much more visibility than he gets traveling the world speaking at conferences to small groups of executives who will listen. http://infowarcon.com/infowarcon-tv/

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
5 February 2014, 23:01,
RE: Cyberspace is the New Battlefield
Great post CH very interesting and informative will follow up with these guys many thanks for the introduction.
5 February 2014, 23:54,
I've been waiting for an " open source" containing useful, but not overly technical "awareness" level info which could be shared, and this is the most credible I have found.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
6 February 2014, 20:09,
Cyberspace was the new battlefield back in the 90s and the war has been going on all the way through the 00s growing all the time.

Interesting though this discussion could get. This is an interest of mine and part of my job, I don't see it being anything to do with prepping so I'm closing the thread.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin