Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Protection Plan
18 February 2014, 20:16,
RE: Protection Plan
Ok ...the thread is done I think .....I am now at SDs place I am posting on my mob .....vee have your cockeral....if you do not removingk this thread NOW veeee vill stabonzee zer bastard englander cockpigenzee right now ...vee mean lt ....honest: .....the cocks eyes are now like organ stops its futile to refuse ....for god sakes SD won't you save him ....in a very high girley voice!!!!!
18 February 2014, 22:22,
The trouble with discussing homestead defense is that there are to many variables in each situation but one of the biggest deciding factors will be manpower available. You could dig an entire ring of battle trenches, in depth, around the homestead but if you don't have the manpower to man them then you're just wasting time and energy. You could build a wall or ditch and pallisade around the buildings to create a compound but then you may be advertising yourself as having something to hide and, again, you would need to man the the walls in the case of attack. Probably the best thing you can do is beefed up versions of what you're allowed to do now I.E. robust thorney hedges, broken glass/boards with nails on top of walls etc. One word of warning about some WROL defensive measures such as razor wire, punji stakes and booby traps is that they don't care who they kill/maim so you would have to keep all children and domestic animals/pets on very short leashes. When a unit of soldiers prepares a defensive position, they are not living in it with their families for good and can therefore take more extreme measures. If you know of a specific threat heading your way then you can take the extreme measures until the threat's past so it could be worthwhile having the stores necessary just in case.
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
18 February 2014, 22:46, (This post was last modified: 18 February 2014, 23:44 by Straight Shooter.)
Thanks ranger but this thread to my view has upset most members and is becoming a destablizing ,to litt,e to late pal, and not enough listening to people that could have helped us all, we deserve what we got , I vill now kill a hen every ten minuits .....zen I coming for zee jelly babies ouut sherbert lemons unt chocosplate unn clares zen. Zen I vill go home

........did anyone with two brain cells watch BBC2 at nine o clock tonight......recommened by RIver song it was excellant.....thank River song twas excellant thanks for the heads up .......if you did watch please leave comments......will that fucking do it SD

How much rope would you like? Got loads left or should I use the lot? ......is ths really good for the site.... will leave this to you.
19 February 2014, 00:05,
(18 February 2014, 22:46)Straight Shooter Wrote: Thanks ranger but this thread to my view has upset most members and is becoming a destablizing ,to litt,e to late pal, and not enough listening to people that could have helped us all, we deserve what we got , I vill now kill a hen every ten minuits .....zen I coming for zee jelly babies ouut sherbert lemons unt chocosplate unn clares zen. Zen I vill go home

........did anyone with two brain cells watch BBC2 at nine o clock tonight......recommened by RIver song it was excellant.....thank River song twas excellant thanks for the heads up .......if you did watch please leave comments......will that fucking do it SD

How much rope would you like? Got loads left or should I use the lot? ......is ths really good for the site.... will leave this to you.

Eh ? I confess to being a bit confused by this thread, and this post in particular. I have already apologised for using the word "deranged", it was inappropriate and offensive. Sorry again.

However, this thread seems to be going all over the place. Have the preppers been circulating some home-made sloe gin that I'm not aware of ?
19 February 2014, 01:03,
Steve no problem here old son. Do not beat yourself up pal, yes it is all over the place I agree.....prob me now ....I cannot believe how the wriiten word can be so misplaced and misunderstood, the one thing for sure to me at least is we all have differing views , but to disreguard the views of people I have asked especially mill types and to watch the stupid brain dead remarks offered up by a few astounds me no fucking repect , alright its a forum all opinions are welcome and with debate WE ALL GET THE BENIFITS that's how its supposed to work but I relly do feel I have not added anything at all.......but I can tell you all that I have offers of support for my problems ...first for Uks and across the water MB....thing is the site worked for me in PMs which you are not aware that's the rub you are not ging to know..... which go,s against the reason SD provides US to do just this share stuff so all can benifit ......this is why I am so pissed and now want to piss off SD tp the point of a ban so the moral is YOU ALL HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT FOR ALL MEMBERS ........DULL FUCKERS TO PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW........EVEN GG whom you have fucked off. Which pisses my off big time I remember GGs first post shame on you for a man on wheels he has more bollocks than most of. Us think on that dumb fuckers.........the fuckig end!
19 February 2014, 01:11,
Steve

Its not you and there are plenty of others who agree with your original comments Wink

But as SS has hinted its time to let this thread die, as there are those who strongly believe groups of heavily armed paramilitaries will be roaming the countryside taking what they want; and then there are those who quite frankly can't see this realistically happening......