Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Protection Plan
14 February 2014, 18:14,
RE: Protection Plan
my next move (if it ever happens) will be as far out in the middle of nowhere as I can get, rural, remote, no near neighbours, I'm fine being on my own, at least then I've only got one person to worry about, less food and water needed(as opposed to a group-even a small one), less noise-no gabbing hangers on- and less tracks coming and going to be noticed, I've had it with neighbours, I've lived on housing estates all my life, solitude dosent bother me, in fact I welcome it.the further I can get from "civilisation" the better as far as I am concerned, if there is a large "die-off" I can have my pick of houses !!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2014, 20:24,
Thanks Midnitemo, already got some scooby snacks in place , good on three sides of the cottage ...side four I will sort out with a chainsaw when shtf also got photos up of my mates ex posted about ...I am a complete and utter bastard who should not be f..ked with
14 February 2014, 20:45,
SS sounds like you are sorting things out remember a well defend place is great provided you have the manpower that is determin to defend it. A few of us have had military training and now about arcs of fire etc. .
One of two of us have even experienced firefights and war we were trained to do what we did but the average joe public has not been trained so the chance that a few will freeze is a great reality. Choose your group carefully mate remember you and your families life rest in there hands.
Failure is NOT an option
14 February 2014, 21:08,
yes UKS I fall short in this area and know its a big weakness of mine ...no mil background...hence the thread but looking for pointers although it would be hard for anyone to realy get it without seeing my position catch 22 with regards my group........stuck with family pal.....Whoppee shit .....none beleivers and herotics.
14 February 2014, 21:17, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2014, 21:22 by uks.)
Right then clear as much land as possible clear line of sight. Establish firing points with firing arc, control entry points, can you set up a concelled O.P. that gives you around vision, does everyone have a defensive item, do those defensive items have enough item to use, can more be made by the women?, do you have night vision, do you have a place to fall back to defend until the end ie house.

Have range makers set up from the defensive position, pointless firing when out of range.

One other point attack is sometimes the best form of defence
Failure is NOT an option
14 February 2014, 21:42,
lots in there Uks and just that helps me pal....by the way I just fell at the first fence .....you heard the thud I spect, lots more to do....big time .....and I said I am ready bollocks ....loads of food ...and prepps and running on empty! Loads more to sort out. Thanks uks
14 February 2014, 21:48,
SS that does not include attack by vehicles, long range items ie catapults. It also does not include setting parameter traps, communations between firing positions, sending up reinforcement to back a wall under attack, you also need to assume the role of commander and order them to do it.
Failure is NOT an option
14 February 2014, 21:53,
boy have I got a long way to go..........-UKS fancy a move to south wales........just wondering like you know.
14 February 2014, 21:58,
Could use it as a BOL could bring nearly all our supplies 3 ex mil all seen combat, 4 rovers, 2 caravans, 2 sankey trailers
Failure is NOT an option
14 February 2014, 22:15, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2014, 22:16 by Straight Shooter.)
Well when you consider I wrote this thread because I fear this topic the most and I look back at these posts I See how foolish I look .....and total lack of a plan to the point of laughter and to top off telling you all I AM READY what a knob I am.....off down the shed to play ROADHOUSE. THE DOORS. and at least nail that bastard.

By the way UKS your welcome anytime pal .