Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel and U.S. Will Attack Iran
26 December 2011, 22:30,
Israel and U.S. Will Attack Iran
http://www.infowars.com/new-year-predict...tack-iran/

On Saturday, Iran began a 10-day drill in international waters near the strategic oil route that passes through the Strait of Hormuz. The exercise is dubbed “Velayat 90″ and will likely be conducted in proximity to U.S. naval ships.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
27 December 2011, 07:42,
RE: Israel and U.S. Will Attack Iran
Mike, Thank you for this info. I also thank you for the other post, British troops preparing for War in Iran. Kenneth Eames.
27 December 2011, 12:37,
I'm not over concerned about what goes on over there, I actually think our UK and Us govts are using the middle east to try and distract us from the developing anarchy at home. Look at the footage of the blsack youths in full few of the public stabbing another youth dead in broad daylight in front of thousands of people and not being bothered. Then they try to push the cops out of the way to get at the dying boy. I think our urban members are running out of time.

27 December 2011, 14:05,
As preppers we should be informed about as much as possible i.m.h.o. distraction may be the reason, but we should look at the whole pictire not just the outside of the box, tunnel vision may be very dangerous at this time.
The American situation is on the brink of marshal law, one or two major incidentson U.S. soil now, would more than likely invoke it, they were doing armed millitary joint local police patrols recently seizing weapons legaly held by force, indeed one grandma got punched in the face for "resisting". Whilst we are not in the U.S. we're their bitch, so what effect would that have on us? would they try to do similar over here?
The governments already on the look out and activly tendering for water cannon etc over here. I'd personaly love to bug out to the country, but the O.H. wont abandon her life here till absolutly necessary, a trap more than one prepper is in I think or for work reasons or age reasons.
I agree with you N.R. times running out, I've got a bad feeling that even though the world may not end on 2012, what about all the people that think it is? were these gang attacks a pre curser of that avalanche that may derail the train? is it going to go bad very quickly ? I think all our warning bells are ringing now more than ever. Is the populace that think the fat ladys about to sing going to live it up? The british governments drafting 13500 troops into the olympic area,thats right thirteen thousand five hundred. and thats the ones we know about. All supposidly unarmed, but i'll guarantee you their weapons wont be that far away.
Theres a no fly zone imposed either, I think youd find that quickly would be country wide, so forget about travelling by aircraft to shetland or wherever. They may seal off london first and if thats sucsessful then try and spread the tentacles to other parts of the country, possibly thats just enough to defend london and the masters from the rest of the hungry hordes in the country who are going to be looking for their masters for help. Plus while not directly concerning us any atack on Iran would have direct concequences on us, how many loyal terrorists do you think are already in this country? armed? For gods sake we actualy complained about our home grown terror cells being held on foreign soil AND asked for them back!!! ask yourself why, why would any country want citizens back that were activly known to be fighting on the enemy side?
Is it a convienient excuse for more controls over here? after all if there are known terrorists over here, tighter population controls would be the way to go no? Especialy as they've been recent reports about WHITE BRITISH al quaeda terror cells. So they would'nt just be looking for asian looking people it'd be EVERYONE.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
27 December 2011, 14:36, (This post was last modified: 27 December 2011, 14:36 by bigpaul.)
NorthernRaider ) I think our urban members are running out of time.
[/quote Wrote:
i am very glad we left the city when we got married, dont get me wrong i loved my city of Plymouth and i still have many friends there, but OH is a country girl ex Farming and could not settle in the city, although we did not live in the city centre but far out in the suburbs, we were nearer the Tamar Bridge than the city centre. however that was 12 years ago and things have changed, the peaceful suburb i lived in is now infested with drug dealers, drug addicts and scum of every size and type.

[quote='NorthernRaider' ) I think our urban members are running out of time.
i am very glad we left the city when we got married, dont get me wrong i loved my city of Plymouth and i still have many friends there, but OH is a country girl ex Farming and could not settle in the city, although we did not live in the city centre but far out in the suburbs, we were nearer the Tamar Bridge than the city centre. however that was 12 years ago and things have changed, the peaceful suburb i lived in is now infested with drug dealers, drug addicts and scum of every size and type.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 December 2011, 18:27,
Keeping up to date with information allows us to make informed decisions. SOme people are waiting for a specific event, some are waiting for a series of events and some will wait until they are kicked in the head. Information is power.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin