Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran Rejects Court Ruling
27 December 2011, 16:54,
Iran Rejects Court Ruling
http://www.infowars.com/iran-rejects-cou...11-attack/

Iran Rejects Court Ruling It Worked with Al-Qaeda in 9/11 Attack...

On December 23, the U.S. federal court ruled ruled that Iran and the Lebanese Hezbollah materially and directly supported al-Qaeda in the September 11, 2001, attacks and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of victims who are plaintiffs in the case.

Isnt that one of the reasons they gave for going into Iraq?
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
27 December 2011, 16:59,
RE: Iran Rejects Court Ruling
We went into Iraq so to could please his master George and he in return could please his masters in Israel

27 December 2011, 18:17,
They need to set up something so they can seize Irans assets. Only thing is that India, China, etc. are looking for oil so they don't have to deal with the US unless they want to.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 December 2011, 18:18, (This post was last modified: 27 December 2011, 18:23 by NorthernRaider.)
Iran does not have much oil compared to the rest of the region.
Doubled checked to make sure Iran produces only 4.95 % of global oil production.
Actually though Iran sabre rattles a lot IIRC its never actually invaded anyone or started any wars for over 100 years, unlike the US who in generall attack someone every time they have problems with their own economy.

27 December 2011, 18:43,
NR,

Thus they don't need to deal with the US at all. My point.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 December 2011, 18:47,
Good point.