Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
27 December 2011, 18:16,
RE: America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
Guys,

It's a time of goodwill and all that.

As Skvez pointed out it is a UK site and the projects and instructions should be in interest but in saying that we are linked to the rest of the world and new items are of interest. So I like to see a list of items that are available in UK shops so we can buy them and not be getting the wrong stuff because Item X in the US is different from Item X in the UK.

But news like this is fine. When the threads start to unravel it is likely to come from abroad and this is the best thread for it.

See, clear as mud. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 December 2011, 18:27,
Q ,Ok so what about these black helicopters out of area 51 on the planet Niburu, why are they fitted with tanks containing nitrous oxide ?

A So we all die laughing !!! Smile

27 December 2011, 19:39,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dichlor...cetic_acid

http://www.dowagro.com/newsroom/corporat...10503a.htm

http://www.federalregister.gov/articles/...assessment
28 December 2011, 12:51,
Eat that corn see what happens to ya,
As I was saying in every rumor theres sometimes truth hidden in with it, I dont think I'd like to eat the corn after it was treated with this stuff, and as its my intention to supply information for others to make a decision, because they may not have seen it elsewhere. I eat corn so therefore I'll be checking where it origionates in the future. Just because a rumor sounds wild and fanciful you shouldnt dismiss it out of hand, you should apraise it and consider its relevence to you, as it may have concequences not yet aparent to you.
I.M.H.O. any person interested in the preservation of his life and that of his family should look at the whole picture, apraise it, consider its relevence to yourself then dismiss things not relevent or untrue. Like we did with the article in the paper the other day about preppers with bollinger!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
28 December 2011, 14:18,
Yep! always good to look at the bigger picture, but I think research should be done before posting, when you research it you see it's old news and this stuff has been used for years! I wouldn't trust Alex Jones as far as I could throw him, info wars do this a lot, time should be taken and facts as best as we can confirm them should be posted.