Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behavior of the "Golden Horde" in the UK
13 March 2014, 17:40, (This post was last modified: 13 March 2014, 17:43 by Midnitemo.)
RE: Behavior of the "Golden Horde" in the UK
France was a first world nation people left there property and belongings behind to survive, the desire to survive is the strongest desire we have....what if an epidemic started to sweep through a town do you not think those able wouldn't leave ? they would all just sit back and accept there fate.....there will be refugee's

property and chattels are no good to dead men, no pockets in shrouds!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
13 March 2014, 18:00,
most property in France in those days was rented, still is I believe to a certain amount, unless its a war event your talking about with tanks and dive bombers I cannot see British people leaving their house and property behind. now scavenging out from their homes and then returning to their houses I could see but abandoning them? nope. we are not talking about my parents -the blitz - generation we are talking the MODERN generation, most of them don't know where their food comes from"duh, the supermarket dude?" or even which animal provides which meat........".meat comes from Mcdonalds, innit"
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 March 2014, 18:05,
that's only two generation's in the fekless moron category my generation and perhaps the generation before my aren't like that...well not many of us lol and then theres my peers(your generation) I think your mistakenly underestimating the population with generalisation's
13 March 2014, 18:13,
I say as I see. "dumb and dumber" wasn't just a film its also the way the human race is going(at least in the UK).most people seem to have had a "common sense" bypass.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 March 2014, 18:19,
I agree with you to a certain extent but only in the younger generations , say children/teens/twenties and maybe some of the people in there thirties...and there are some exceptions in these age groups but that still leaves a lot of decent clever determined skilled older members of society that don't fit"you're" archetypal Brit
13 March 2014, 18:30, (This post was last modified: 13 March 2014, 18:32 by bigpaul.)
maybe "skilled" at whatever their job is maybe, but in other ways they are " as thick as pig s..t and twice as sticky" as we say down here, and its not just the younger generation its ALL age groups.

i suppose its all down to modern life, but people(as in the general population) just seem to do stuff or say stuff that is just crazy.
13 March 2014, 18:33,
I must be very lucky living on the Wirral in my bubble as most of my friends and aquaintances aren't like that.
13 March 2014, 18:37,
neither are mine, but when out and about i see people doing stupid things all the time. just this morning, we had thick fog, i mean pea souper cant see your hand in front of your face, and people are driving without lights, i mean, what the hell is that about??
14 March 2014, 11:31,
I think it depends on the nature of the emergency. If nuclear attack is threatened, you can bet your bottom dollar they'll be on their way for sure. Maybe also a serious pandemic.

Another factor that may have an effect on people staying put, is the likely "advice" from the government to "stay in your homes"!
14 March 2014, 15:30,
I'm not even contemplating nuclear war, because of M.A.D., a serious pandemic is another matter, this will spread very quickly with modern international travel and our" multi cultural " society, cities would be worse affected due to population numbers and proximity.