Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NR and CATS
30 March 2014, 11:46,
RE: NR and CATS
Methinks its going to be the shoulder to shoulder, tube and bus using , covered shopping malls attending urban folks most at risk from TB / Bird Flu/ Bubonic plague/ Hepatitis/ etc etc etc, I don't envy their position, I watched an Asian news article from either Tokyo or Hong Kong recently that showed outbreaks of respiratory infections such as flu, tb etc were rising fast in the modern air conditions high pop density cities, and many people now wear masks when out in public.

30 March 2014, 11:54,
cant see anyone in the UK wearing masks in public, they haven't got the brain cells for it!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 March 2014, 05:54,
Some folks here in China wear masks on the bus if they have a cold in winter, however as soon as it heats up even a little bit, its masks off and back to sneezing and coughing over everybody else. I used to work with a Yank who got an infected eye after some guy on the subway sneezed in it...he went to heaps of hospitals, but it wasn't cured until he went back to the US a year later and was prescribed teh strongest antibiotics they had.