Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my project: Prepper/Stealth Bike(pedal)
30 March 2014, 15:05,
RE: my project: Prepper/Stealth Bike(pedal)
you and your bloody shorts!!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 March 2014, 17:00,
I have had a few good bits for the families mountain bikes from that shop on Coxhoe high street, its reasonably priced.

7 April 2014, 23:04,
Don't knock the shorts ! Joe Bloggs would be amazed how far he could actually cycle in a day. 80 to 100 miles is not unreasonable. (Done it myself several times) Joe Bloggs problem with cycling is that he perceives it as bloody uncomfortable. That's where the shorts come in. Mountain bikers wear baggies which still have the padding inside.
A kiddies cycle trailer is great for extra carrying capacity and doesn't look suspicious either. The trailer, my 3yr old and 40lb of gear slows me down to 11-12mph which means the missus can keep up. We can cover 60 miles a day for fun, 80 if we had to.
“In the long history of humankind those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed” Charles Darwin
8 April 2014, 09:29,
Hmmmm cyclists !!!!! Isnt that what we use for target practice ?

8 April 2014, 09:32,
That's why I don't wear 80's dayglo lycra anymore! Too easy to shoot.
“In the long history of humankind those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed” Charles Darwin