Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Maps.
31 March 2014, 14:04,
Maps.
OH has just read out a piece from "The Western Morning News", apparently paper maps are to be phased out and will no longer be available in bookshops, the only ones that will be printed will be popular walking areas like The Lake District, they will be available online and you'll have to print them off but I don't know any printer that will print out a full sized map on one sheet of paper..ours wont, so if you use maps regularly or you want one for after TSHTF I suggest you get in a stock NOW, we have 2 copies of every map we use but will be buying extras as we wear then out regularly.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 March 2014, 14:19,
RE: Maps.
will be getting a few more in....tried a copy of the tough one ... not sure i like them as they don't fold easily but i guess it may be the way to go if maps are to become difficult to source.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
31 March 2014, 14:21,
you can even get a map centred on where you live, I think its called "my map" or something, you'll have to google it to find out more.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 March 2014, 20:21,
Apparently it's all lies!!

https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/blog/20...ce-survey/
31 March 2014, 20:33,
Phew I like my 1:50,000 Land rangers.

1 April 2014, 08:37,
oh well, bloody lying media again, nothing changes.