Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoid Hospitals
1 January 2012, 17:29,
RE: Avoid Hospitals
bring back cromwell?????
it's not just the young who think every thing should be free but the public sector workers who can't do their job right?
now they wan't to charge you private rent for social housing that's delapidated and run down?
to win the war, you must be willing to die
1 January 2012, 18:43,
Don't worry about that. The money has ran out. What happens next will be the making or breaking of our society.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 January 2012, 19:15,
if they didnt spend so much on the EU and foreign aid there would be plenty of cash to go round.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 January 2012, 21:01,
BP,

There would have been but it is too late now. Even without the EU money going we will have to tighten our belts.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 January 2012, 10:28,
yes SD, i expect your right, but TBH i havent seen any difference in my own (rural) neck of the woods, we werent affected by the strikes or the riots and apart from the (wet) weather life goes on as normal. i suppose time will tell, it is a new year after all, anything is and will be possible.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 January 2012, 13:43,
Haven't read many of the posts yet so hope I'm on the right thread. I've always tried to avoid hospitals for obvious reasons. So apart from the odd broken bone and flesh wound, a couple of 3 births or so hospitals aren't necessarily a favourite place of ours if anyone's. Now the important part. Best have all my broken teeth removed, my hernia (if it is a hernia) looked at, the kids and my better half booked in at the dentist and the dog taken to the vet. Want to be in as good a condition as possible when SHTF and if that means a trip to the hospital then rather it be now and not when it's gone completely tits up!
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
2 January 2012, 16:51,
Get down there as soon as you can then. Queues and waiting times are some of the NHS's issues.
Skean Dhude
2 January 2012, 17:21,
Finally got a dentist to take a peek just before Christmas, need 7 extractions and a bit of filling etc, appointment on the 16th. Talked about taking the kids this dinner time (that went down like a lead balloon) nevertheless OH booking them all in this week. Need to book an appointment with the quack for this poss hernia. And finally, we've discussed getting another dog as the little jack we have now is getting on in years and a replacement rat catcher might come in usefull.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.