Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet The New Twins!
31 March 2014, 04:10,
Meet The New Twins!
INTRODUCING: ...the Twins! A big warm welcome, please, for the latest additions to my rapidly growing family. The top one is called "Bobby" and, in order to eliminate confusion, I thought it wiser to name the lower one "Bobby"!

Folks, I give you Bobby & Bobby! Don't ya just luuurv my new babies?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sign on my back door: "Dear Burglar: Name anybody who will be looking for you beneath my floorboards!"
31 March 2014, 12:09,
RE: Meet The New Twins!
Pretty.

Make sure you always have a baseball and a mit in the boot of the car, to show that you do play baseball, and that The Bobby's are oly for that purpose and should certainly not be considered as weapons.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
31 March 2014, 12:40,
They're just my latest toys - not that I would ever consider picking one up at such times as attacks on my home or on my person, of course!

I finally found a use for Sports Direct! Apart from two one-pint mugs bought for me, years ago, I've not found much use for them, at all.
Sign on my back door: "Dear Burglar: Name anybody who will be looking for you beneath my floorboards!"
31 March 2014, 12:46,
Have you purchases new baseball and mit yet?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
31 March 2014, 13:38,
They look like bog standard baseball bats to me?
31 March 2014, 14:01, (This post was last modified: 31 March 2014, 14:36 by Midnitemo.)
my baseball bat lived in the boot of the car for many years along with various dog drool encrusted tennis ball's....since the dog went with the ex and the kids it lives propped in the corner(camouflaged) by the coat stand by the front door....was originaly lime green but it soon got sprayed matt black.

Sports direct....Karrimoor rough terrain trainers £25 on about my 5th pair with a pair new in the box in reserve and they do half sizes....been awesome for the money
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
1 April 2014, 03:24,
Thanks, Chaps...

Scythe13: They're not going out with me, thanks, good fellow.

BeardyMan: They're a fair bit smaller than the chunkier full-sized baseball bats - being only 28 inches long. I'm inclined to think of them as being Softball bats, really. I'd love to get some full-sized ones from America, but that can wait, for now. I'll probably end up getting the injection moulded polypropylene ones from Cold Steel. I don't know how much poly' can be trusted, although my Escrima are made from the same stuff.

Midnitemo: I'm delighted to hear that you put your baseball bat out of it's agony by ending it's life of being lime green...oh, the humiliation of it! You're a true rescuer of baseball bats' and you should be honoured for such lofty kindness! (In my area of England, we're all mad - just to explain!)

Ian.
1 April 2014, 19:08,
Sorry ian.....wifey wants to know....are they identical.....womens stuff I know....but you know!
2 April 2014, 04:53,
Well, there are a few flaws in the surface patterning, some inconsistent colourings, markings and bad matchings that indicate less than adequate design, but enough about me!

Bobby and Bobby are almost identical twins!