Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts
29 December 2011, 16:53,
14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts
How many times have you heard the mainstream media dismiss certain points of view as "conspiracy theories"? It seems as though one of the easiest ways to brush something off is to label it as something that only "conspiracy theorists" would believe. Well, you know what? A whole lot of the time the "conspiracy theorists" are right and the mainstream media is wrong. In fact, we owe a great debt to "conspiracy theorists" because they will go places and investigate things that the mainstream media would never even touch. The reality is that the mainstream media only tells us what the government and the big corporations want us to hear, and much of the time it is those in the alternative media that are left with the task of trying to figure out what the real truth is. So don't look down on conspiracy theories or conspiracy theorists. In a world where almost everything we are told is a lie, the truth can be very difficult to find.
Take your blinkers off you might like what you see....
http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum/tin-...facts.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
29 December 2011, 17:22,
RE: 14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts
I like to make up my own mind about these things. Some I believe some I don't.

The only problem is that our government is full of liars and idiots that most of the conspiracies are believable.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
29 December 2011, 17:46,
RE: 14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts
Thats what I try to do my leige, provide information for people to look at and discuss, maybe debate, open your eyes that type of thing..
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."