Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
URGENT INTEL REPORT , RIOTS cover up
6 April 2014, 00:04,
RE: URGENT INTEL REPORT , RIOTS cover up
It's all going a bit wobbly at the edges this world of ours isn't it?
6 April 2014, 00:17,
(5 April 2014, 12:10)bigpaul Wrote:
(5 April 2014, 11:42)PreparednessUK Wrote: The British couldn't control their riots a few years ago. Imagine what would happen in Europe with a Europe wide riot in the major capitals

you have a union jack as an avatar and then say "the british" like you aren't?? cant fathom that one. anyway the English riots were just a load of chavs grabbing what they could, the European riots are people with no jobs, no hope and no future, and I don't think they are going away any day soon, they are there for the duration. its going to be interesting to watch.

I would consider myself English being born in Somerset. I was pointing to the fact that the government couldn't do anything to qwell a group of chavs as you put in wonder how the Europeans will fair against organised people
Luck Favours the Prepared Incredibles
6 April 2014, 09:20,
I think the point about the English riots is that the Police didn't even try to stop the rioters but just stood back and let them get on with it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2014, 09:30,
In the recent Tottenham riots that spread to other London boroughs the police withdrew their officers to potect them from harm, and thus abandoned the area to the looters, rioters and arsonists, We MAY see Euro cops using their side arms in a similar situation.

6 April 2014, 12:52,
They may take a harder line think it's going to go down hill fast if they use lethal force
6 April 2014, 13:17,
Well even now they have no qualms about pumping bullets into completely innocent unarmed people or tazing blind, elderly innocent disabled gentlemen so its a fair assumption the power crazed among them ( most of em) wont have any qualms about firing at the public.

6 April 2014, 13:21,
A good thread NR. This is also the type of conspiracy that I believe in.
I didn't know about the troubles pointed out in Oggydoggy100's reply either.

Does anyone listen to the Ham Radio bands?
Was any mention of this being broadcast?
I have a Ham receiver/transmitter, but I'm afraid it's beyond my tender years to get anything but static or the occasional mini cab firm.
Still Learning!
6 April 2014, 14:40,
Your no wrong the police used to be a vocation not a power trip for some neo nazis. I work with a lot of ex police who left not liking how things are going
9 April 2014, 02:39,
it should not be called , the news.
more like some news, ie the news we want you to know about.

tptb , hate the net and will try their hardest to stop news they dont want you to hear about,british euro , us and more are controlled by the same few
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 April 2014, 09:11,
Most British news sources focus on Sport, what C rated celebs are doing, trailers for that's nights TV shows, light entertainment and the inevitable poe faced chav and her offspring who ran to the media cos her benefits got cut.

Who the F*** is Oscar Pretorious and why should I care? But SKY spend 25 minutes every hour talking about him.