RE: URGENT INTEL REPORT , RIOTS cover up
Looks like the news channels are "slowly" picking it up on other news channels:

http://euronews.com/2014/04/04/anti-aust...s-violent/

http://blogs.wsj.com/brussels/2014/04/04...s-protest/

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/04/...rotesters/

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/riot-police-pel...ls-1443460
4 April 2014, 18:44,
Hmmm my concern is if the activists get their shit together across Europe at the same time and create chaos, we all know the lefts ideas of democracy and process only applies when things are going their way.

4 April 2014, 19:50,
Try looking at the x22 report on YT ......RT seems to get right to it , but your dead right NR our media sold us out years ago....tis no suprise to me.....this is normal mode as I see it .......any bankers been imprisioned for fraud , rate fixing yet ? ...don't hold your breath on thar one.
5 April 2014, 08:07,
Well thats interesting as I have just returned from Belgium & there is indeed alot of very unhappy people. This is similiar to the major riots three months ago in Normandy & Britany, again no reporting in the UK and most of Europe. One other piece that has not been in the news is the major Ebola outbreak in several African countries, M.S. & the W.H.O. are quite worried about this situation as it is the first time Ebola has croosed borders. Even the BBC World Service is no longer fit for purpose.
5 April 2014, 09:29,
dosent surprise me, the EU is trying to get any NEGATIVE remarks about the EU classed as a crime.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2014, 11:42,
The British couldn't control their riots a few years ago. Imagine what would happen in Europe with a Europe wide riot in the major capitals
Luck Favours the Prepared Incredibles
5 April 2014, 12:10,
(5 April 2014, 11:42)PreparednessUK Wrote: The British couldn't control their riots a few years ago. Imagine what would happen in Europe with a Europe wide riot in the major capitals

you have a union jack as an avatar and then say "the british" like you aren't?? cant fathom that one. anyway the English riots were just a load of chavs grabbing what they could, the European riots are people with no jobs, no hope and no future, and I don't think they are going away any day soon, they are there for the duration. its going to be interesting to watch.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2014, 12:38,
(5 April 2014, 12:10)bigpaul Wrote: the European riots are people with no jobs, no hope and no future, and I don't think they are going away any day soon, they are there for the duration. its going to be interesting to watch.

As I understood it, it wasn't that they didn't have jobs, in fact most of the rioters were still wearing their work uniforms and were employed in the docks (Antwerp and Ghent), it was more to do with the austerity cuts and general disillusionment with the EU.
5 April 2014, 13:38,
I think you'll find many of them are unemployed just as many of them have jobs, those with jobs could be laid off tomorrow given the state all their respective countries are in. the EU is a busted flush and its only a matter of time before it collapses. The "European project" has failed, its in its death throes, its just a matter of time.
5 April 2014, 16:22,
The present riots did start as Union backed protests to the austerity movement. That is why the protesters are in uniform on the early films of the riots.

I have found that if I want good information on events of this nature it is best to google search the event rather than go to news agencies that report on order from the government. You will almost always get videos and on site reports from the ground without the political parties filtering the event.

If you don't trust them why do you keep depending on them?