Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
6 April 2014, 15:04,
RE: drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
Cant see how even a top range Predator drone could hit an individual from any distance with a tazer round or dart, if any drone came close enough to use the X26 type system it would be very vulnerable to return fire.

6 April 2014, 15:10, (This post was last modified: 6 April 2014, 15:28 by RoadWarrior.)
Going underground is the best bet .....if its the full size job like what the Evil Empire are using in Afgan/Iraq and on their own citizens in "battleground USA" !! But think I'd be too bothered at first cos after TSHTF we would probs see helicopters(army) first before any drones ....... I mean its fucking bad enuff when the police copters go over.....they are too hard to escape from ......bloody heat seeking/thermal imaging cameras!! I'm paranoid enough I think !! Glad I don't live in a big city....the yanks will find out soon enuff about these cursed bloody drones unfortunatly .....once the dollar collapse comes .....the gun grabs and death camps go fully operational !! I hate military teknologee .....the evil bastards !

still don't think these are indestructible....as NR says you'd have to get really close ,and don't think theyd be that silent either ! if the Afgans supposedly brought down a stealth bomber with a a supposed AK47 ..anythings possible ....id shoot a xbow bolt at one of these flying Dalek muthafuckers anyday !
6 April 2014, 17:30,
(6 April 2014, 14:39)Straight Shooter Wrote: I was thinking more on the lines of a full size job BP / NR

the one I was talking about, the one fitted with the tazer is the miniature one SS.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 April 2014, 20:18,
Nothing you Obi Wan fanboys should not have a handle on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69NCLxwLEY
6 April 2014, 21:23,
Can't really see the point , if there going to taze you then that mean's they have to have someone on the ground to secure you , the drone will most likely be damaged or destroyed in the contact , in a shtf situation this kind of technology especially intel gathering kit is A going to be worth its weight in gold and B very difficult to maintain/replace so there not going to risk losing damaging one just to taze some poor Herbert , you will need to be a person of some considerable interest to be worried by this....now if you said they'd found a way to kill you with bullets rockets or a lazer!!!!!! used by small cheap drones I'd be worried!......just think drones equal clay pigeon practice...so come on everybody buy yourself an over under shotgun and get practicing lol
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
6 April 2014, 21:41,
I think we are likely to see a lot of developments in this area in the coming years, here's an example of how 'cheap' drone are already being used to assist in hunting:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...south.html
6 April 2014, 22:10,
I agree as an eye in the sky they have a great future but I cant see the payload issue being overcome anytime soon , for intel yes for offensive use probably not in my lifetime.....I know people will point out some of these uav's are armed but the armed ones are the size of a small Cessna, cost millions and require a not insignificant degree of support...intel is where its at for the cheap small drones not offensive capabilities....in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
7 April 2014, 00:14,
I think the big issue here for me is that a simple home made drone fitted with an infra red camera means there is nowhere to hide and you could easily be encircled or outflanked by those hunting you down, if equipped which such equipment.

I would envisage in a couple of years you'll be able buy these off the shelf.
7 April 2014, 01:56,
What are you talking about "In the future"?

http://www.xheli.com/spycamheli.html?gcl...MgodmBgAXQ
7 April 2014, 09:10,
(7 April 2014, 01:56)Mortblanc Wrote: What are you talking about "In the future"?

http://www.xheli.com/spycamheli.html?gcl...MgodmBgAXQ

Not quite the same sort of thing, those are toys with very limited ranges and about 5 minute flying times and no infra red cameras.