Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
7 April 2014, 10:22,
RE: drone fitted with an 80,000 volt tazer.
my mate flies the little quadcopter things (UAV) which he can programme to follow certain instructions. He uses his for aerial photography

All well and good, in fine weather. Get a bit of wind though, and they're all over the shop. Too light. I won't be worrying about being tazered by a drone, just yet.

You could take these down with a catapult, save those arrows/bolts/pellets...
7 April 2014, 10:49,
if they get that close probably be able to take them out with a baseball bat. although I'm a bit concerned if they are used for intel gathering maybe with infra red capability from some distance away.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 April 2014, 10:58,
well you can get IR resistant / proof shelter / materials.

You can also get anti-tazer clothes (although I've not been able to purchase these in this country)
7 April 2014, 11:07,
I bet their all expensive though, both the materials and the clothes.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 April 2014, 11:49,
IR resistant clothes / material not so much, but the tazer proof stuff, yes, very expensive, and restricted sales to police etc only.

It can't be that difficult to replicate to be honest, but whether it'd be cost effective who knows. I wouldn't much fancy being a tester either...
7 April 2014, 12:35,
I am sure it would be simple enough to replicate a similar system. Now all we need to do is find someone who is willing to try out this awesome tazer proof clothing......BP, how are you doing mate? Haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 April 2014, 13:32,
Have you seen the quadcopters with paintball guns attached? Now I could have some fun with that...

http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robot...dont-panic
7 April 2014, 14:26,
That would be easy enough to repeat BM. Could go one step further, providing you don't have a blowback pistol, could put an air pistol on it.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 April 2014, 14:32,
Further down in the link there's a bit about one of these with an automatic shotgun attachment.....

How accurate it's going to be, who knows, but I bet it's good fun!
7 April 2014, 19:09, (This post was last modified: 7 April 2014, 19:18 by Straight Shooter.)
The way I look at this is......if you have .....let's say a sub group of say 3 drones ....mini ones as BP points out, these could be interfaced with mother big fucker miles away....when mini fuckers locate targets.....us dull fuckers.....big mother has the choice to take us down....or follow us back to where there are more ....dull fuckers.....us......then...dish up what ever? .....or monitor for strenghs and weakness......send in boots............

Drones could be fitted with loud halers............englanders zer var is over comingzee out vis your hands upn, vee vant all your baken beans unt corned beefen.