Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gun dreams
16 September 2015, 21:15,
RE: gun dreams
All I need is a few buckets of rice & a huge stars & stripes flag then I'm sorted Smile

I wanted to go for the k22 whisper, however everytime I looked, it seems the price had gone up a little more. It was about £750 when I 1st saw it, last time I looked it was £929. Instead I'm looking at the gsg1911 LBP. £485 from my club with 2 mags, cheap red for sight is another £30 or so & happy days. Just need to convince the wife now. My FAC is only for .22lr as the other ammo is too expensive for how much I like to shoot. I can get 200 or so .22lr for the same price as 50 bigger rounds. It's purely financial I went for only .22lr. I'm not really a fan of the revolver types with the 18" barrels, I think they look daft. At least with the pistol types with the fake moderator on the front looks 1/2 convincing.

I'm going to get the LBP before I trade in my current S/A rifle to free up the slot for the ruger 10/22 though. I want to show the police I'm using everything they've given me incase they try to say I don't need this or that.
16 September 2015, 21:42,
RE: gun dreams
I can recommend this charcoal burner:

[Image: img_4025.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg]