Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick, before SD closes this down
15 April 2014, 16:32,
Quick, before SD closes this down
HOW DARE YOU ALL GET ALONG AND HELP EACH OTHER OUT!!!

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES....STARTING PREPPING THREADS AND HELPING EACH OTHER OUT!

YOU PEOPLE SICKEN ME.....oh wait.....we're kicking arse and acting like a community!

TOP MARKES EVERYONE!!!

Keep the awesome threads and info coming!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
15 April 2014, 16:36,
RE: Quick, before SD closes this down
May be I'm a little thick but please what is this post about.
I appear to have lost the thread or plot.

What is this to do with prepping?
15 April 2014, 16:42,
(15 April 2014, 16:36)John Wrote: May be I'm a little thick but please what is this post about.
I appear to have lost the thread or plot.

What is this to do with prepping?

To be fair mate...nothing.

I'm just pleased to see people on the forum helping each other the way that they are. We've had some really good input from quite a few members whom have previously been quiet.

I fully expect this thread to be shut down, but I just wanted to say that it's cool to see people on the forum behaving in such a cool and helpful way towards one another. Granted there will always be disagreements and people whom don't get on (e.g. myself and NR) but as a forum, things look to be heading in the right direction.
15 April 2014, 16:48,
that might be your opinion, i couldn't possibly comment.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 April 2014, 17:01,
Great Post Scyth13!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
15 April 2014, 18:24,
(15 April 2014, 16:48)bigpaul Wrote: that might be your opinion, i couldn't possibly comment.

Yet you did anyway Big Grin

I'm sure we can all stop if you want Scythe Wink
16 April 2014, 12:49,
(15 April 2014, 18:24)BeardyMan Wrote: I'm sure we can all stop if you want Scythe Wink

This is cool. People are asking questions, and they're getting solutions provided.

I'm still waiting for your full review on the awesomeness that is the Vibram 5 Finger Shoes!!! Not going to say I told you so.....but..... Haha.

Next meet, probably campsite (more sophisticated than most of us are used to), I do expect you to be rocking the V5F's.....and a Christmas jumper haha.
16 April 2014, 18:50,
(16 April 2014, 12:49)Scythe13 Wrote:
(15 April 2014, 18:24)BeardyMan Wrote: I'm sure we can all stop if you want Scythe Wink

This is cool. People are asking questions, and they're getting solutions provided.

I'm still waiting for your full review on the awesomeness that is the Vibram 5 Finger Shoes!!! Not going to say I told you so.....but..... Haha.

Next meet, probably campsite (more sophisticated than most of us are used to), I do expect you to be rocking the V5F's.....and a Christmas jumper haha.

Dude, I wear them every day to work now. As I got the black ones I get away with wearing them in the office. Plus I'm a consultant, so I could rock up in fancy dress should I feel like it Smile

How do you stop them stinking though? I spent £25 on 2 pairs of injinji socks, and they still fucking honk.
Maybe it's just my feet..... Huh
16 April 2014, 19:06,
All shoes do if you go barefoot long enough and wear them often enough.

Alternate the days you wear them, and salt. LOTS OF SALT! It's really good at getting rid of shoe smells.

V5F's are good enough to just throw into the washing machine. That works too.

(16 April 2014, 18:50)BeardyMan Wrote: Dude, I wear them every day to work now. As I got the black ones I get away with wearing them in the office. Plus I'm a consultant, so I could rock up in fancy dress should I feel like it Smile

How do you stop them stinking though? I spent £25 on 2 pairs of injinji socks, and they still fucking honk.
Maybe it's just my feet..... Huh
20 April 2014, 12:24,
Helping people?

I blame labour