Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off -Grid online discussing the growing prepper network
4 January 2012, 11:51,
RE: Off -Grid online discussing the growing prepper network
Progress is progress. We can go back easily enough but we won't get back up as easily.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 January 2012, 13:00,
RE: Off -Grid online discussing the growing prepper network
(4 January 2012, 06:16)Kenneth Eames Wrote: I too, would like to live as I did as a boy. I would be prepared to give up my comforts such as central heating etc.. Getting up in the morning to a lovely hot kitchen, with the heat from a Larbert Range. It never went out. It was banked up at night and when you opened the damper in the morning it would flare up. In the living room we would have a fire and burn logs. People were quiet in those days, no loud music or other noise. The milkman had a push cart with churns and Half pint and one pint measures. The baker came with a horse and cart. I could go on but I would bore you.Kenneth Eames
Kenneth Eames.

you dont bore me Kenneth, sounds like paradise!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.