Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldi Bags
24 April 2014, 19:57,
Aldi Bags
Aldi have some useful bags in this week, I purchased a rucksack with attached stool which I'm going to be using to carry my radio about in but good for fishing also:
(£14.99)

http://www.smartpound.com/story.php?titl...14-99-aldi

I also got this one which is a similar size to a camera bag, it's padded, has lots of compartments and will be pretty useful too (£10.99)

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/th...ing-bag-2/
24 April 2014, 21:06,
RE: Aldi Bags
First one could be fun for a shooting bag. Might have to investigate further with trial and testing.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
24 April 2014, 22:48,
The second one / camera bag, if waterproof
might be useful for repeater etc
25 April 2014, 04:04,
The bag is quite durable and weatherproof for sure and sizewise, the main compartment is 11litres but I think the sticking point in terms of housing a radio repeater might be lack of ventilation.
25 April 2014, 07:54,
bottom one looks perfect for my night vision kit, thanks
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
25 April 2014, 21:55,
Last week Aldi also had cheap rucksacks for £14.99, I picked one up to use as a work bag. They might still have some left in the remnants section.

The bags are 45litres and are solid enough if very basic

I only bought one as my workbag gets used and abused on a daily basis and is packed to the brim. Time will tell if it was worth the £15 but so far it is performing better than expected
26 April 2014, 08:10,
These bags are great. I have a similar one that has a proper chair (remember our first camping trip BoB?) I use it for fishing. Can't praise them enough. I've had mine years, and it's as good as new.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
26 April 2014, 08:16,
TOFFO Wrote: RE: Aldi Bags
These bags are great. I have a similar one that has a proper chair (remember our first camping trip BoB?) I use it for fishing. Can't praise them enough. I've had mine years, and it's as good as new.

That's why I picked one up! We'll have to have another little wild bug out trip sometime soon!