Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could be the start of things...
3 January 2012, 17:14,
Could be the start of things...
With the Iranians threatening the American Government, that if they return to the straights of Hormuz that they'll take action, this could be the excuse the U.S. Government has been looking for to start the invasion.
It could also be a bluff and posturing on the Iranians part but that wont matter if the U.S. does a false flag attack as has been speculated elsewhere.
Time will tell I think but keep a close eye on the situation, because at the very least unless the U.S. pounds Iran into submission quickly, oil will go through the roof. That means, petrol, diesel, food prices may soar, but will they come down again as quickly? I think not.Undecided
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
3 January 2012, 17:42,
RE: Could be the start of things...
may be posturing by Iran but could be all America needs, mind you its time for the start of the election process in America so maybe not!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 January 2012, 05:51,
I don't think that the US elections would prevent the US going to war with Iran. Obama is a plonker and he could easily do that. He might think that a war might benefit him with more votes in the election. The only thing that might stop him, is the fact that his early life was that of a Communist with Communist tutors. If going to war would upset his Soviet and Chinese friends he might not go to war. However, being such a thicko he might ignore his commie friends and go to war. The thought might come to him, that he might be elected as the World President (terrible thought). Kenneth Eames.
4 January 2012, 11:56,
I don't know. I think our American friends are fed up of going into wars and sacrificing their children for other countries. Unless the US is threatened or attacked I suspect they will not go in. If I was Iran I would be making plans to take the war to the US mainland. If the US goes into Iran the leaders are all dead so why not go out in a blaze of glory. It would change the US forever.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin