Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H5N1 Bird Flu Strikes China
4 January 2012, 13:26,
RE: H5N1 Bird Flu Strikes China
I've seen both versions. It is a nice story but not feasible.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 January 2012, 14:05, (This post was last modified: 4 January 2012, 14:06 by NorthernRaider.)
(3 January 2012, 19:42)bigpaul Wrote:
(3 January 2012, 19:29)mikebratcher69 Wrote: You can find it most places on the internet B.P. just out in "georgia stones" its an interesting point of view, whether you believe it or not.
I'm personaly on the fence with it, I dont dismiss the theories no matter how bizare, I file it in my bonce for regular perusal...

hmmh! just found something on the internet-according to what i read there are supposed to be 75 UNDERGROUND CITIES in the US for the use of the elite classes!!!!!!!!!!!! wouldnt surprise me-yanks are paranoid at the best of times.

READ BENEATH THE CITY STREETS by Peter Laurie and WAR PLAN UK by Duncan Campbell we have bunkers and redoubts all over the UK and a small city under Box Hill in WILTSHIRE and another in north wales
BTW isnt it H1N1 we are supposed to be most at risk to not H5N1 ?

4 January 2012, 14:54, (This post was last modified: 4 January 2012, 14:59 by mikebratcher69.)
I dunno about the various types of virus being better or worse than the others, but with them messing about with it constantly, weaponising it and making them more transmitable from person to person, I wouldt trust them as far as I could throw them, god alone knows what type of virus it actualy is. I think it's worth keeping an eye on all such out breaks just in case its a bad one or a new weaponised one that they've "accidentaly" released, or one of the ferrets they were testing it on ends up as somebodys pet in plymouth say...
Sailors call it keeping a weather eye out I suppose.
I try and look at the information, assign a potential risk level to it, then file it away in my bonce for further apraisal should more information come to light. I try not o dismiss ANY therories no matter how outlandish they may seem, I just do the risk assesment and carry on...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
4 January 2012, 15:40,
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.c...-h5n1-flu/

H5N1 Is defo' the one to be worrying about
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

4 January 2012, 15:43,
(4 January 2012, 15:40)Reality Jones Wrote: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.c...-h5n1-flu/

H5N1 Is defo' the one to be worrying about

Best go for goats instead of chooks then Smile

4 January 2012, 16:51,
Well let me know if anybodies interested in keeping goats or butchering etc, as where I live it's little Nigeria, so "they loves the goat" so it'd be no trouble asking them any questions you may have just P.M. me otherwise I may miss the question in open forum...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."