Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stay sharp.
2 May 2014, 17:54,
How to stay sharp.
most of us as kids played hide and seek ,teaching skills like creeping up on somebody,moving around quietly and unseen, hideing and finding people skills hearing seeing ect.
as some of us got older maybe scrumping getting in /out without being seen getting over walls with glass on topor fences with barbed wire with a big bag of plums , and even older things wich may of led to a chase buy police .

as we get older how can you keep these skills and stay sharp...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
2 May 2014, 18:28, (This post was last modified: 2 May 2014, 18:32 by Mortblanc.)
RE: How to stay sharp.
What makes you think we ever stopped?

http://www.historicmartinsstation.com/raid.html
2 May 2014, 20:44,
Wild caming requires an amount of guile and stealth, choosing the right spot off the beaten path being quiet and avoiding detection by not lighting fires and cooking non odorous foods. Leaving nothing behind but a footprint at most can keep you on your toes. Getting to and from wild camping sites without being spotted is quite fun and trying not to create obvious trails through nettles and tall grass and brambles is a challenge ... Sheeple love to follow a trail! Bah! Bah! Bah! I like climbing trees to get a good look to see what's going on too!
2 May 2014, 22:20,
i dont, but hunting must include alot of these skills
Survive the jive (youtube )
2 May 2014, 22:37, (This post was last modified: 2 May 2014, 22:38 by Scythe13.)
I think I'll be an oddity here.

Wild camping...love it!
Hunting...love it!
Bushcraft/tracking...LOVE IT!!!

One of my favourite things to do is go walking the dogs with my wife, then try and vanish off without her or the dogs noticing. Then try and maintain visual with them all, without being noticed, while also avoiding other dog walkers. Always feels odd having a big ol' labradors sniffing your bum while you're stalking your own wife.

I don't mean my dog is a lab, by the way. It's just something that's happened....twice.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin