Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Army surplus
5 January 2012, 18:50,
RE: Cheap Army surplus
i get most of my gear online, cos we are a 50+ round journey from the nearest surplus store.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 January 2012, 18:55,
You've got to hand it to the modern world BP, some things are quite useful.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
5 January 2012, 19:02,
(5 January 2012, 18:55)Jodansgang Wrote: You've got to hand it to the modern world BP, some things are quite useful.

yes, and its delivered to the door! there are some things though i would like to see/try before i buy but i've just got to take the chance on, normally i go for something where returns are excepted, that way i've only lost the postage.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 January 2012, 19:29,
I'm still a bit weary of on line purchases. Just ordered an essential bit of kit myself but it hasn't landed yet. I keep waiting and waiting and.......beginning to think I've been duped. Back to work next week then I CANT stalk the posty anymore. I don't trust him anyway, he looks a bit foreign to me.
5 January 2012, 19:49,
I ordered a small backpack from trueways survival last year, after a couple of weeks of them saying it had been dispatched it still hadn't arrived. When I asked for my money back they said that according to their records it had been delivered and signed for. I was furious, £30.00 down and still no bag. I had no way of proving that I hadn't received it!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

5 January 2012, 19:53,
tell em to produce the signed for slip so you can check the signature, if they wont provide it, threaten them with legal action.
Usualy does the trick, mention words like defamation of charactor because they're calling you a thief...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
5 January 2012, 19:55,
It was signed for electronicaly (apparently) and no copy was available!
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

5 January 2012, 20:05,
I get the feeling I'm £50 down on a bit of archery gear.
5 January 2012, 21:01,
Reality,

Thats what the card company is for. You tell them it didn't arrive and they should refund the cash and chase the supplier on your behalf.

Jodansgang,

Complain. Don't just accept it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 January 2012, 21:35, (This post was last modified: 5 January 2012, 21:37 by mikebratcher69.)
and if you paid for it another way send em a turd in a sealed jiffy bag...
or if you live nearby glue the locks up on the shop, costs them a fortune for a locksmith especialy if you use epoxy putty... ( not that I've ever done that.. honest as the day is long me guvner...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."