Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello sailor
2 June 2014, 14:47,
RE: hello sailor
Well, I see there is no need for worry over a resurgence of exploration, colonialism or a new wave of empire building.

The great "bug out" when "things get bad", but not too far, and not if the natives talk funny.
2 June 2014, 17:10, (This post was last modified: 2 June 2014, 17:11 by Tartar Horde.)
We've been there and done that Mort, the World's full of foreigners old boy, we tried to give them railways and Civilisation but the buggers don't want it.
And if you'd only listen to us about how you should go about creating an Empire, you might have one by nowAngel

Ps Isn't it about time you invaded CanadaBig Grin
2 June 2014, 17:29,
r n l i , life boat for me and a good set of binos, and when i get to france ill catch me a wabbit , pan fryed in garlic with a nice bottle of red.

ough la la
Survive the jive (youtube )
4 June 2014, 19:57,
(2 June 2014, 17:10)Tartar Horde Wrote: Ps Isn't it about time you invaded CanadaBig Grin

We already did that, a couple of times.

Gave the place back to them ASAP.

Which reinforces the general concept that we "allow" Canada to be a country.
5 June 2014, 13:46,
I expect Canada is too cold for most of your countrymen.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 June 2014, 19:02,
In a 28 ft to 36 ft sloop, I could make it easily sailing alone (I used to race sailboats and 14 years in the Coast Guard will help as well), but if I were in the UK and trying to bug out in a sail boat I'd be headed west to Jamaica or Canada. I'd also change flags and get the registration numbers off the bow of the boat as soon as I was in international waters.
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!