Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'mon baby light my fire
1 June 2015, 12:57, (This post was last modified: 1 June 2015, 13:03 by bigpaul.)
RE: C'mon baby light my fire
"methinks he doth protest too much"!!!ROTFLMAO.

now where's that ignore button? oh yes, there it is! ha ha ha.

funny isn't it that someone who dosent care about what we say about him is reviewing this forum to see what we say about him.......hummm...strange that!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 June 2015, 13:17,
Well there we are then ! i thank you for your reply...but i would rather you continue on here and fight on ....if your intentions are honest ....why not ? if not i hope you find what it is you want.
1 June 2015, 13:53,
(1 June 2015, 13:17)Straight Shooter Wrote: Well there we are then ! i thank you for your reply...but i would rather you continue on here and fight on ....if your intentions are honest ....why not ? if not i hope you find what it is you want.

Yep I'll with SS, just get involved and participate.
1 June 2015, 15:31,
To be honest Smudgy been having a look at you....not that much activity from you....based on your reaction to all the rest of us on here ....something does not ring true with you....if your thing is running around the woods with your knife i think that,s fine.....if you want to describe the benefits of doing this via a blog ....even better...you should ....but i do struggle to understand your intentions...i would recommend..some videos by BG as a pattern and promote this type of thing on your blog...even videos of yourself going about your stuff ...these seem to be very popular...why not ....have a go!
1 June 2015, 16:01,
WTF was all that about, or have I lost the plot?
1 June 2015, 16:57,
it went off topic TH.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 June 2015, 17:20,
(1 June 2015, 16:01)Tartar Horde Wrote: WTF was all that about, or have I lost the plot?

Nope, it was not you that got lost in cyberspace. We were having a nice conversation on tinder, kindling and fire building and all this was inserted from the middle of nowhere.

Apparently someone really does not like BP, which we can all understand from time to time, but just about everyone here says or does something that others oppose on occasion and we just register our disapproval, shrug our shoulders and get on with it.

Apparently this now banned member simply does not know when to quit, and I am taking it for granted that there was more to this that was erased before some of us got to it, since what is there is only a bit worse than other personal attacks I have seen from folks that are still here.

I'll bet he runs a really weird BlogSpot. Imagine him running about on the computer unsupervised.

Do not worry BP, I am sure that if he shows up on your doorstep post event a few marbles from your catapult will send him packing.
1 June 2015, 17:23,
its not my catapult he needs to worry about MB, or even my "slingbow", the wife will see him off with her SHARP TONGUE !!! LOL.
1 June 2015, 18:15,
Apparently someone really does not like BP, which we can all understand from time to time,

WHAT ! stands back in amazement ! OUR BP naarrgh what,s not to like ?........um......oh ....okay ......well maybe teeny weeny tiny bits here and there lol.
1 June 2015, 20:04,
Yeah but hes our BP so they can bugger off
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!