Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barcelona Riots
3 June 2014, 16:04,
Barcelona Riots
Did anyone hear about the Riots in Barcelona less tha a week ago?

It was like a mini-London Riots thing.

It would seem that the increased civil unrest in much of the countries in the EU is increasing.

For prepping, I guess it means looking out for higher levels of immigration, as well as looking to move out of some of the larger urban areas, if that's an option. If it's not an option, looking to reinforce your security and the alike would be a good idea.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 June 2014, 16:46,
RE: Barcelona Riots
No I hadn't heard about that, but I think its just more evidence to support the idea of the gradual slow implosion of the whole EU Project.

The idea that it is just the British that are anti-EU couldn't be further from the truth, you only have to look at the increasing influence of the various nationalist parties across the EU, including UKIP in the UK and similar parties in France; Germany; Spain and Italy.

People are slowly starting to realising just how corrupt the EU Parliament is and just how much money we are all throwing at it which could so badly help our respective countries, rather than being spending on Eurocrat wages; new offices building and expensive meeting etc....