Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could this happern here...?
6 June 2014, 18:52,
RE: could this happern here...?
Could this happen here, in the USA?

You bet your sweet bippy it could!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
6 June 2014, 19:03,
hello JP, where you been hiding??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 June 2014, 19:34,
The real problem in the US is that the Democratic Party, controlled by communists, has managed to bring factions that would otherwise be at war with each other, under a political umbrella based on class struggle, special benefits and favors for the individual groups.

All the while, the Republican Party has not been able to coordinate the various levels of the conservative majority of the US voting population since Regan left office.
13 June 2014, 11:44,
Dunno about this, but was reading yesterday that the Australian govt can legally confiscate money in accounts that have not been touched for 3 years, and that these confiscations have been netting hundreds of million of dollars of revenue in recent years.

You can demand the money is returned, however need to explain why you didn't touch the account for the time period. Dunno when this started, but plenty of people who had been saving money for a rainy day were all over the banks the next day making sure their accounts were still intact.
13 June 2014, 13:00,
not so long ago our goverment said its getting rid of £50 notes knowing full well that many who dont trust the banks have cash stored at home,makeing them have to take in to a bank to change it.
where you get that from...?
have you paid tax on this...?
prove it..!!!
report them to police and tax ect.
Survive the jive (youtube )
13 June 2014, 13:07,
I haven't seen a £50 note for over 25 years!! now if they started on my store of fivers that would be a different matter!!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 June 2014, 13:56,
(13 June 2014, 13:07)bigpaul Wrote: I haven't seen a £50 note for over 25 years!! now if they started on my store of fivers that would be a different matter!!Tongue

£5 notes are changing in 2016, £10 notes in 2017 Big Grin

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/banknotes...fault.aspx
13 June 2014, 14:08,
(13 June 2014, 13:56)Devonian Wrote: £5 notes are changing in 2016, £10 notes in 2017 Big Grin
it could all have "hit the fan" by then and i'll be spending my "emergency stash"!!