Poll: Do you think you have prepared enough?
Yes, I am fully prepared
Yes, I'm prepared enough but still adding
No, I am nearly there
No, I'm a long way away
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think you have prepared enough?
1 July 2012, 23:49,
RE: Do you think you have prepared enough?
Not really.
I'm not too worried as I can muddle through most little things with what I've got.

Global pandemics, water world type floods, nuclear explosions, world war 3 . . . . probably not.

Still it'll be interesting.

2 July 2012, 05:44,
I certainly haven't prepared enough. To have prepared enough, I would have to have sufficient for the rest of my, and my wife's, life. That we cannot tell. This would entail having sufficient necessities for a comfortable life until death. I am hoping that I can live comfortably for another ten years or more. I hope to see the era of destruction and rebirth of the new World. lol. Kenneth Eames.
2 July 2012, 05:51,
(2 July 2012, 05:44)Kenneth Eames Wrote: I hope to see the era of destruction and rebirth of the new World. lol. Kenneth Eames.

wells thats a cheery outlook dude xD...although i kinda get it Tongue not sure if thats a good or bad thing lol
2 July 2012, 07:06,
(2 July 2012, 05:44)Kenneth Eames Wrote: I certainly haven't prepared enough. To have prepared enough, I would have to have sufficient for the rest of my, and my wife's, life. That we cannot tell. This would entail having sufficient necessities for a comfortable life until death. I am hoping that I can live comfortably for another ten years or more. I hope to see the era of destruction and rebirth of the new World. lol. Kenneth Eames.

yes, i would like to live at least long enough to see TSHTF and live through it and come out the other side.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 July 2012, 07:19,
BP, Thanks for this. After it's over we will have to have a Celebration! Maybe somewhere near SD's in Cheshire. I think its too early to plan that far ahead.lol. Kenneth Eames.
2 July 2012, 07:45,
if we've just come through TSHTF that would be the largest celebration the world has ever known! much feasting and drinking!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 July 2012, 08:59, (This post was last modified: 2 July 2012, 09:01 by NorthernRaider.)
Can we have an orgy, you guys bring plenty of Rampant maidens, I'll bring the buffet Smile
I went to a wife swapping party last year, I got a lawn mower for her !!!!! Smile

2 July 2012, 09:18,
(2 July 2012, 08:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: Can we have an orgy, you guys bring plenty of Rampant maidens, I'll bring the buffet Smile
I went to a wife swapping party last year, I got a lawn mower for her !!!!! Smile

i see a plan coming togetherBig Grin rotflmaoBig Grin
2 July 2012, 09:56, (This post was last modified: 2 July 2012, 09:57 by NorthernRaider.)
(2 July 2012, 09:18)bigpaul Wrote:
(2 July 2012, 08:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: Can we have an orgy, you guys bring plenty of Rampant maidens, I'll bring the buffet Smile

Yup if things go as normal for me as usual you folks will be rubbing belly buttons and I'll end up cutting the bloody grass Smile
Our lass thinks a brothel is a place you go to drink broth !!!!

2 July 2012, 11:54,
(2 July 2012, 09:56)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(2 July 2012, 09:18)bigpaul Wrote:

Yup if things go as normal for me as usual you folks will be rubbing belly buttons and I'll end up cutting the bloody grass Smile
Our lass thinks a brothel is a place you go to drink broth !!!!
you mean your cutting the grass with the lawn mower you got at the wife swapping party? har!har!