Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lead doctor catchs virus
24 July 2014, 14:16,
lead doctor catchs virus
if the guy in charge catches it , what chance do we have...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...23860.html
Survive the jive (youtube )
24 July 2014, 16:20,
RE: lead doctor catchs virus
Who in the world gave you the indication that you would have a chance against Ebola?

No vaccination
No official treatment procedure
No known cure
90% mortality rate when untreated
60% mortality rate when the best of care is available

And the WHO has declared the outbreak in west Africa "out of control" at this point.

The only part of the world where they can fight a nonstop bush war for 20 years and hide 100 schoolgirls out of sight for 4 months but they can't enforce a quarantine!
24 July 2014, 16:37,
you stay around someone with a disease long enough your bound to get it yourself, elementary my dear Watson!!! when you live with someone long enough you'll realise that all diseases are eventually shared.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2014, 20:38,
Universal precautions normally employed in infectious disease wards should ordinarily prevent transmission. When medical professionals become infected in such conditions, it is usually caused by lapsed infectious protocols due to exhaustion, etc.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
25 July 2014, 07:14,
I think the authorities will be able to contain the disease with current technology, as long as radical groups ( terrorists ) don't deliberately catch it and spread it around. I'm sure it must have occurred to enemies of the West that they could easily travel all over the world planting little pockets of ebola.