Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Clean IBCs on eBay
3 August 2014, 16:42,
Very Clean IBCs on eBay
These are safer than average, and the price includes delivery.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Once-Demi...2c889d7708
3 August 2014, 17:29,
RE: Very Clean IBCs on eBay
You can get cheaper if you look around but they work out similar if you need them delivered. Pick them up yourself and they are half price.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 August 2014, 23:53,
I got mine from there, highly recommended! Big Grin
9 August 2014, 09:28, (This post was last modified: 9 August 2014, 09:29 by bigpaul.)
moving them is the main problem, unless you have access to a forklight, I've tried it by hand and they are heavy!

sorry, typing error "forklight" should read forklift!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 August 2014, 10:38,
BP wrote "moving them is the main problem, unless you have access to a forklight ..."

You're absolutely right! I guess it's things like this which make me feel that the lone wolf idea is completely unsustainable. Welcome back BTW, we missed you! Heart
9 August 2014, 10:46,
[quote='Bug_out_Bag' pid='84502' dateline='1407577126 Welcome back BTW, we missed you! :heart:
[/quote]

somehow I doubt that very much. anyway it was only a thought, blue butts are much easier to move and I can get them free.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 August 2014, 21:16,
Move them when they're empty !

Seriously, they have rounded corners on the vertical sides, tip them over and they roll easily.
10 August 2014, 10:47,
They weight 65Kg with the metal cage. 2 people can move them easily when they are empty but it will take mechanical power to move them when full, or even partially. I have one at the entrance to the drive which I fill up when I won't be moving anything from the back. Takes a while to fill and empty but it is good security. Best when you don't have the water meter taxing you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin