Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
site issues
21 August 2014, 09:32, (This post was last modified: 21 August 2014, 09:33 by Sunna.)
site issues
who has been finding it hard to get on to suk in the last few days .

anybody know whats up...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
21 August 2014, 11:28,
RE: site issues
Yes, here to (as you know), but seems lightening fast now!!
21 August 2014, 14:00,
yeah me to Sad better know
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 August 2014, 16:52,
When I try to connect to SUK all I get is 9/10

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

21 August 2014, 22:13,
Exact same as NR.
21 August 2014, 22:13, (This post was last modified: 21 August 2014, 22:16 by NorthernRaider.)
Last visit as shown above at 17.52 hours, not been able to access forum at all since then until now 22.13 hours same fault error as above.

Also unable to navigate the site, I can go to one page or thread but the forum does not allow me to navigate around the forum, I have to log off and try to re-enter to visit another page.

Also unable to navigate the site, I can go to one page or thread but the forum does not allow me to navigate around the forum, I have to log off and try to re-enter to visit another page.

22 August 2014, 09:36,
this site is up and down more times than a whore's knickersBig Grin out of 4 tries, 3 times I get service unavailable the fourth time I get on the site but it goes down again in the middle of posting a reply. this is my second attempt at this reply, the first time it went down after I clicked post reply.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 August 2014, 10:08,
There is an issue with the site. The ISP is blaming the SW for hogging resources.

It starts with zero, then slowly builds up as people connect then it hits the resource limits. People are not able to connect and the existing processes time out so it goes back to zero. People connect and it builds up again.

Some processes are not releasing resources and it impacts all the sites.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
30 August 2014, 14:56,
As of today have not been able to get on to the SUK Main site at all - just a blank screen for the last week or so.
Forum seems to jogging along nicely though.
30 August 2014, 15:09,
(30 August 2014, 14:56)iaaems Wrote: As of today have not been able to get on to the SUK Main site at all - just a blank screen for the last week or so.

same here.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.