Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should the west join forces with assad...?
23 August 2014, 05:02,
should the west join forces with assad...?
with the uk and us not wanting boots on the ground how do we stop isis.
pm has warned its only a matter of time before they try to strike the uk.
so do we arm assads arny and let them do the fighting for us.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...86666.html

also how would israel act if we armed assads army ...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
23 August 2014, 08:50,
RE: should the west join forces with assad...?
you reap what you sow?? we-the west- have been interfering in the middle east since the first crusades(1096) and a thousand years later we are still interfering. we should have left them alone to evolve in their own way and at their own pace. now we will probably pay the price(and I don't mean money)...
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2014, 13:42,
we will only leave the middle east to sort its own problems out when theirs no more oil , isis with the worlds 2nd largest oil reserves ie iraq would be rich able to sell its oil to places that we have no control over , china , india and then spend its cash on world wide jehad.

so why not call on the wests friend in that area israel , big army , owes us a favor for turining a blind eye over gazza and the west bank to sort it out for us we already arm israel they must be worried about isis to.

or is our relationship with israel a one way street.
24 August 2014, 14:01, (This post was last modified: 24 August 2014, 14:11 by bigpaul.)
I think that would only make matters worse, you'd get Iran coming in then.nope, its too late now.

I think your suggestion would start WW3. not adviseable.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2014, 14:12,
iran hates isis its the sunni / shiea islamic split , but they do hate israel.
24 August 2014, 14:16,
(24 August 2014, 14:12)Sunna Wrote: iran hates isis its the sunni / shiea islamic split , but they do hate israel.

exactly.
24 August 2014, 22:24,
It wasn't long ago that the West armed the Mujahideen "Freedom Fighters" against Russia. More recently, those same weapons have been used against us. The US were offering $1m for each Stinger turned in.

I can see arms given to Assad being turned on us one day too.
25 August 2014, 07:54,
Business Politics and Religion do not mix very well. Each has their own agenda, each are headed by 'very positive' individuals/groups who insist they are 'right'.
From my own perspective I feel that our administration should sit on the sidelines and deal with our own problems that have arisen as a result of all this.
25 August 2014, 10:23,
politics!! nothing any of us can do about it, keep prepping and keep watching the news.