Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scythe13
9 January 2012, 20:22,
RE: Scythe13
(9 January 2012, 20:16)Terry Wrote: Thats three of us from Bristol now!

Belated Welcome aboard Scythe13 :-P

Ter

Technically it's 4 of us. My girlfriend is joining the forum as soon as Skean Dhude lets her in.
9 January 2012, 20:24,
i was born in bristol-does that count?TongueTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 January 2012, 20:27,
@BigPaul

Depends where in Bristol mate!

Ter
9 January 2012, 20:30,
Terry,

I've been talking to RealityJones about possibly meeting up with other survivalists in a pub. Just a social chat and get to know other people on the scene.

You up for that?
9 January 2012, 21:03,
Make it a place that serves good beer and drop me a pm with plenty of notice mate ;-)

Seriously if it's in Bristol i'll do my best to get there.

Ter
9 January 2012, 21:22,
Cool.

I think the Bristol Survivalists could be looking to form a team. If there is a SHTF situation, we have strength in numbers, training and the alike.

The lone wolf is picked off by a pack of wolves. Better to be in the pack.
10 January 2012, 12:41,
(9 January 2012, 20:27)Terry Wrote: @BigPaul

Depends where in Bristol mate!

Ter

Clifton-err...it was a long time agoTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 January 2012, 12:47,
(9 January 2012, 21:22)Scythe13 Wrote: Cool.

I think the Bristol Survivalists could be looking to form a team. If there is a SHTF situation, we have strength in numbers, training and the alike.

Good Luck, I think there is a cluster of preppers just in Cardiff as well plus the chaps up around Ludlow, would be great to see more cooperation tween you folks darn sarf

10 January 2012, 12:52,
(10 January 2012, 12:47)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(9 January 2012, 21:22)Scythe13 Wrote: Cool.

Good Luck, I think there is a cluster of preppers just in Cardiff as well plus the chaps up around Ludlow, would be great to see more cooperation tween you folks darn sarf

One of the main reasons I'm on the forums is to be able to build a team. The Lone Wolf idea is cool. But it's not practicle in a real SHTF situation.

If you move down south Mr NR, you know Bristol will be a safe bet.
10 January 2012, 13:17, (This post was last modified: 10 January 2012, 13:19 by NorthernRaider.)
(10 January 2012, 12:52)Scythe13 Wrote: [

One of the main reasons I'm on the forums is to be able to build a team. The Lone Wolf idea is cool. But it's not practicle in a real SHTF situation.

If you move down south Mr NR, you know Bristol will be a safe bet.

Maybe but if down your way I'll go for living with the preppers over by Yeovil and Frome, they are already set up and self sufficient, trouble is I lost their contact details Sad I do appreciate your generous offer but I'm still of the belief that cities are just necropolis in waiting. Smile
Besides they may be inbred in Somerset but at least they reprodsuce with humans, but get past Bristol and the sheep fanciers are out in force Smile Smile Smile