Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banknotes moved to scotland
17 September 2014, 12:07,
RE: banknotes moved to scotland
I am so far away from Scotland that this is all just an amusing side show, I cant see what the decision whichever way it goes will make much difference to my lifestyle or location.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2014, 13:15,
I'm a lot closer and I think the impact on me will be serious.

There is a real danger I will die laughing if they vote Yes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 September 2014, 13:29,
it makes no difference to me but if they decide yes I wish them the best of luck. if the Scots can have a referendum on leaving the UK can we please have one on leaving the EU??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2014, 15:50,
Just been told by my work not to come in Friday (Aberdeen city centre).

Locals are getting a lot more booze than usual, almost at New Years' level. I was the only one in queue at Lunchtime without anything alcoholic.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
18 September 2014, 15:10,
i too think their will be agro its seems to have slowly turned into the old firm celtic/saxon problems .
i hate that crap .
Survive the jive (youtube )
18 September 2014, 15:52,
I've just heard they are extending opening hours tonight. So whatever side you are on can get totally pissed and we all know nothing happens when a crowd gets drunk after their side loses.

Now would be the time to take down your posters Me thinks.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin