• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read this and die laughing
11 October 2014, 18:20,
Read this and die laughing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-soar.html

11 October 2014, 18:50,
RE: Read this and die laughing
They had to include a picture of a nutter in the woods with a gun
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson
11 October 2014, 18:53,
Oh dear!!

However the thing that gets me on that article is the video link to Arco is advocating Type 4 clothing is being provided to the military and others.

We've already seen inferior coveralls being used in Spain and now we are going to be doing the same thing!! It makes my blood boil.

Type 4 coveralls are only sufficient if a type 3 Apron is worn over the coveralls - so why are Arco and others not telling this to their customers???

The reason they are not supplying Type 3 Coveralls is being they do not have the access to the material, as it is a patented product with DuPont and 3M being the patent holders for their respective products.

Have a read of the attached UN document and the PPE table on page 4 specified the correct PPE requirements:

http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/UNICE...Posted.pdf
11 October 2014, 20:46,
Funky prepper....
Why the fuck is the Mail warning the sheeple that "were not really crazy...and yes the fucking sky is falling in !!" As for the coveralls....well id take my chances with anything that covers the body..rather than nothing at all ...but staying in..lockdown is a better place to be ...I know as hopefully survivors we eventually will have to leave our homes...this will probs be the real test of ppe for me.....I've got friends at mortuary's and will ask them for a heads up on ppe they use.....and buy soon as...
12 October 2014, 09:31, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2014, 10:11 by bigpaul.)
I have always advocated total lockdown/personal quarantine, nobody comes into the house/nobody goes out until this thing has either run its course or everyone else is dead or has left-which is essentially the same thing. having said that I still say IF it gets into this country at all.

I see the DM is still using the word "survivalists" as if its a dirty word and we are all crazy. in any case Sheeple WONT prepare in advance and will leave it until the very last moment and then PANIC when the event happens...like the always do.

TBH I don't really care how many sheeple die in the ensuing pandemic, the more the merrier as far as I am concerned, on their own heads be it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 October 2014, 11:09,
As if anyone takes these "Rags" seriously, especially the "Lord Rothermere" gutter press.
12 October 2014, 11:26,
It's spread like the flu so avoid contact, keep away from coughers etc. Not 100% but you only need clothes if you are planning on treating them. You ain't going to be wearing Type anything clothes and a gas mask when you go to the shops. Preps are so we don't have to go out.

If it cones near you keep the kids off school, all our infections have come from the school, and stay it.

That's what the preps are for. That is the rainy day.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 October 2014, 11:38,
I have lost count of the number of people coughing and sneezing at the car boot or the market or in the supermarket, and that's just for now, dosent anybody use a handkerchief or a tissue these days ?, and the amount of people I see wiping their nose on their sleeve...yuck! and that's adults not just kids. if we do get a pandemic in this country I don't give "the general public" a very high chance of surviving it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.