Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is he right.
10 October 2014, 13:18, (This post was last modified: 10 October 2014, 13:21 by Midnitemo.)
RE: is he right.
I voted Ukip in the Europeans because I feel disaffected/unconnected but I'm not convinced its the thing to do for the general elections....what I want is some consistency...I don't think ukip could run the country with there non existant skills and experience...talk is cheap and I think the doing will be beyond them....my worst nightmare is Labour getting in cos they will spend the next four years doing about turns and blaming the previous encumbents for all the countries woes leaving us in a worse state....I hate all politicians but feel we need to give the current rabble another term to see through some of these policies.

rivers of blood! was he right....dunno but I think we may get to see at some time in the not to distant future....he wasn't some great oracle though as its pretty obvious that migrants will flock to a wealthy country with all we had going for us at that time , he was just brave enough to say it out loud.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
10 October 2014, 13:28, (This post was last modified: 10 October 2014, 13:31 by NorthernRaider.)
Mo, the way I see it is that the big three parties either on their own on in cooperation have only ever made things much much worse for the ordinary people of the UK, PLUS none of the big three parties listen to or give a flying f*** about the ordinary people except at election time. May as well give the patriotic, loyal, enthuisiastic amateurs a go.?

EG, Under Labours Agenda for change my missus ended up £75 a week worse off in her nursing role, and Labour threw thousands of student nurses onto the dole when they finished their training. The Tories did not give my wife a wage rise for 4 years and only 1% this year and closed down half the hospital. The Lib dems encouraged thousands of foreign nurses to come and take jobs in the UK rather than train up our own.

All three big parties only ever shaft us.

10 October 2014, 13:49,
the 3(mostly 2) main parties have had it all their own way for far too long, its time we had someone different.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 October 2014, 13:56, (This post was last modified: 10 October 2014, 14:02 by Midnitemo.)
I like the idea of a new broom and all that , want a referendum on theEU and a tough stance on immigration but it's a hell of a thing we would be gambling with.

It can't happen if were all being honest with ourselves, the only outcome of voting Ukip is unseating the present government....I can't do it.....don't want all this pain and austerity we've suffered for the last four years to be for nothing...we are at this moment Europe's well man, surely that's a sign of progress?
10 October 2014, 14:09,
Very Very fair comments from both of you BP and Mo, opinions I very much respect.

10 October 2014, 14:09,
you seen the state the rest of Europe is in? their in a right mess, I want out of the EU before they all drag us down with them, only UKIP can do that, I don't believe Cameron on his referendum pledge its about as hollow as his head.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 October 2014, 14:17,
The only thing I am absolutely and totally 100% certain of is that UKIP could not possibly make as big a mess of things as the Lib Lab Cons have done to this once great nation.

10 October 2014, 14:19, (This post was last modified: 10 October 2014, 14:21 by Midnitemo.)
I also fear that this has happened once before in the 30's a party emerged from nowhere carried on the wings of patriotic fervour , scapegoating minorities making big promises...look how that ended!

splitting the vote so many way's will only lead to more coalition governments and we all know how much gets achieved by committee's ...we just need look at Brussels for that.
10 October 2014, 14:26,
yeah right, cant get your way by decent discussion lets trash their image and bring up the Nazis, works every time.
10 October 2014, 14:28, (This post was last modified: 10 October 2014, 14:34 by Midnitemo.)
you can't deny there are similarities

its not about getting my way its about expressing concerns and opinions

I don't think there is room for four major parties .... it just mean's a workable majority is difficult to achieve , 3 works in terms of checks and balances , four won't.... I'd like to see one of the other three fade away into insignificance if ukip are here to stay.