Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is it ok to steal...?
26 October 2014, 09:48,
RE: When is it ok to steal...?
it's simple you fabricate a name at the rental address then don't pay the landlord his rent , go get all your goodies/luxuries and then finish of with a skinfull and a bag of weed then don't answer the landords phonecalls or the door then do it all over again next giro day until the landlord can eventually get you out of the property.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
26 October 2014, 09:51,
wow so all people that are on the dole are doing this or just a tiny minority
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
26 October 2014, 09:57, (This post was last modified: 26 October 2014, 10:03 by Midnitemo.)
in my personal experience I've had three tenants on benefits , one managed wonderfully and kept a lovely clean house and the other two were as described previously so for me 66% are feckless and untrustworthy.

after my first good tenant I was happy to do it again but after my second bad tenant I thought I was just unlucky so gave it another shot third bad tenant was the last straw...now have a single working guy paying weekly....working fine.
26 October 2014, 10:03,
yeah ,don't think that is going to rob the uk and turn it in to a bankrupt country ,but mean while back in the real world ,banks mps friends not paying tax and the rest ,they most be laughing there ass off and counting the money they stole .but that's ok because we will tell the sheeple wot to think
26 October 2014, 10:12,
can we get back to the thread subject please, i.e. Stealing.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 October 2014, 10:14,
yes mate no prob im done with my rant Smile
26 October 2014, 11:19,
purposely choosing not to pay what you owe is stealing in my book.....no excuse to steal in a lawful society....I don't disagree that bankers tax dodgers and all the other well heeled scammer's are wrong un's too it's just you tend to focus on the one's who do it to you.
26 October 2014, 11:24,
it seems to me that we get 2 types of benefit types those who need a helping hand through tough times and those who see benefits as a life style .

im sure the local job center can tell one from the other...

re , stealing when you have high unemployment you get high crime , if you keep cutting folks money they will do what they have to do.

cut the dossers money and force them back into work or would that come out as cut the dossers money and force them into crime.

also think about , stealing some food from Tesco or stealing some food out of someones freezer .
is their a difference...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
26 October 2014, 11:26,
(26 October 2014, 00:24)Sunna Wrote: if you keep cutting benefit cash for the poor the crime rate will rise ,with 20.000 less cops on the streets [more cuts] nobody wins.

don't get me wrong , most unemployed are honest and hardworking given the chance but the ones who were unemployed before the 09 crash who were never made redundant should have their benefits cut to the bone.

one thing for sure if folk don't have cash for the basics then many will get it one way or the other,

I think Sunna has a very valid point here in that as people struggle to make ends meet, then it is more likely that 'some' people will give consideration to taking from others.

But I think that before TSHTF, most people will struggle to carry out such acts.

I think that stealing/thefts are more likely to happen in the form of stealing from shops, committing fraud and possibly through street muggings, rather than through house burglaries, as the risk of getting caught here is likely to be greater - going into the unknown and all that.......

But again the numbers that would be involved are going to be very small, as the risk of getting caught for most people will stop them.

But also after the extravagance of the late 90's and 2000's, perhaps this is just a readjustment of society??
26 October 2014, 12:00,
the immigrants in Calais are stealing from shops I hear. stealing from anyone whilst there is rule of law is just plain wrong in my book, stealing post SHTF may become acceptable and something we will all have to guard against if we want to survive, probably worse in the cities due to sheer weight of numbers. what I propose to do post SHTF I refer to as scavenging..some might call it stealing I don't know...but anything obviously dumped, left or abandoned that we can use will be fair game, shops, warehouses, industrial estates, that sort of thing, I'm not going to get into a firefight with other families by trying to take their food..i believe that will be counter productive..i could get injured which wont do me or mine any good, but if a house is obviously abandoned and has been for some time or the occupants are dead then I would take what I could find...only seems logical to me.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.