Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User name COMERICA Banned
10 May 2016, 07:27,
User name COMERICA Banned
Some strange spam suddenly appeared on the forum this morning, all from a user COMERICA.

All those posts have been deleted and I've banned the user for spamming.

Frankly I only scan read your contributions but could se absolutely zero relevance to what we discuss here.

Thank you COMERICA for your hilarious contributions.

Goodbye.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

10 May 2016, 11:33,
RE: User name COMERICA Banned
(10 May 2016, 07:27)Lightspeed Wrote: Some strange spam suddenly appeared on the forum this morning, all from a user COMERICA.

All those posts have been deleted and I've banned the user for spamming.

Frankly I only scan read your contributions but could se absolutely zero relevance to what we discuss here.

Thank you COMERICA for your hilarious contributions.

Goodbye.

Bugger, I missed that one LS, was it funny?
11 May 2016, 08:56,
Thanks for that LS. Since I opened it up that is the first one that got through so not bad and well caught.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 May 2016, 20:40,
Well i did see it , but did not look at .....any.....i can detect sh.t from 60 paces just as well LS assassinated the buggers.
14 May 2016, 13:27,
(11 May 2016, 08:56)Skean Dhude Wrote: Thanks for that LS. Since I opened it up that is the first one that got through so not bad and well caught.

Yes, good that this was the first to get through.

Early in the day tends to find me a grumpy old bugger with not a lot of time for niceties, and as I tend to log on early to see whats been happening overnight, any future stupidity will be dealt with in a similar way.

TH: Not funny, not interesting just redirected sports newsfeeds from USA.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580