Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re the meet up, book thingy mabob
6 January 2012, 12:44,
RE: Re the meet up, book thingy mabob
Jeans, tshirt, skateboard shoes, laptop bag, laptop, bottle of water, that's me done.

As long as everyone doesn't dress like they are getting ready for TEOTWAWKI, then we will be fine. Nothing wrong with hiking boots. Any American style moustaches.....shave them right off. Any military wear....it's a library, not a battle field. Any guns or knives, I'll call the police myself! It's a library.
6 January 2012, 12:46,
You know what them librarians are like if you've got an overdue book....I once got a fine that was more than the bloody book cost !!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
6 January 2012, 13:05,
We've all done that before.

I remember doing that, but I just needed to know what happened to the hungry hungry caterpiller!!!
6 January 2012, 14:28,
(6 January 2012, 12:44)Scythe13 Wrote: Any American style moustaches.....shave them right off.

thats me out then, i've got more face fungus than a walrus(and i aint shaving, havent for nearly 30 years)Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2012, 14:43,
If you look like a yeti, you'll be okay. As long as you don't smell like one.
6 January 2012, 14:45,
(6 January 2012, 14:43)Scythe13 Wrote: If you look like a yeti, you'll be okay. As long as you don't smell like one.

there's a reply to that but i dont want to upset SDTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2012, 14:55,
Let's change subject. Don't want you getting in trouble BPaul.

Yes, the book meet up sounds great.
7 January 2012, 22:06,
so book meet were and when ???
8 January 2012, 06:33,
I will try to get to the book meet up but I do have transport problems, never having learned to drive. It's a tad to far to walk now, and there is the fact I would not be able to carry many books. By the time we meet I shall be a young man of 80 so I need nourishment not punishment! It might be possible to get there by coach and bus. When I know the venue I'll see if it can be done. Of course, it doesn't end there, I need permission from the OH, she will be 80 as well. Kenneth Eames.