Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
our kids, our future
6 November 2014, 09:58,
RE: our kids, our future
nope me neither, never had kids, never wanted kids.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 November 2014, 17:02,
My middle lad(the currently troublesome one)has an offer of an apprenticeship on the condition he completes level 1 at college successfully! I think there must be a fit girl at college as he's spending a huge amount of time in the bathroom and making it to college and on time at the mo Smile
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
6 November 2014, 17:50,
Did you see that report that the left let out yesterday, it was from the same academic expert who said when we opened the borders nine years ago that only 14,000 immigrants would come. this time he claims ( wrongly again) that the immigrants contribute £20 billion to our economy ( that's about a £1 per person), But they played down the most important bit that says for every four immigrants coming to the UK they deprive one young Briton of a good job.

8 November 2014, 00:32,
I wish almost every day I could get back onto the building sites with a good crew that would train me up properly, sadly there's not many companies that will take on a 26 year old and paying enough to live on.
Winter is coming
23 February 2015, 00:47,
Reading all this sure makes me thankful for my kids, and grandkids.