Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smallpox
8 January 2012, 11:49,
RE: Smallpox
Ken,

Any articles on home made hand cream. It seems a very popular subject.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 January 2012, 12:05,
I would be very keen to know of any truly effective homeopathic or natural anti fungal treatment for atheletes foot etc.

8 January 2012, 15:10,
(8 January 2012, 12:05)NorthernRaider Wrote: I would be very keen to know of any truly effective homeopathic or natural anti fungal treatment for atheletes foot etc.

NEAT teetree oil is popular, OH finds this a bit strong so uses Myrrh tinture , also effective for mouth ulcers and cold sores!( http://www.starchild.co.uk......or she can make it!!!!)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 January 2012, 15:21,
SD, Received the message, Thank you. I will write up some bases for hand creams. I was planning to do this on the Pharmacy pages. Do you want them immediately or will a fortnight's time be alright?
NR, I cured a large number of cases with Garlic. Make a tea and apply regularly or make as an oil. If you go to the forum, there are two Garlic recipes there on the medical section.
BP, Yes these too are very good and should also cure the Athlete' foot. Kenneth Eames.
8 January 2012, 15:59,
If you catch cow pox it gives you anti bodies to fight smallpox, I've had cow pox, caught it at the ever so healty slaughter house. they used to give people cow pox, (milder form of small pox virus) by rubbing pus from a cow pox into a cut on your body thereby giving you cowpox and prepping your imune system for small pox.
They found this out because there was a outbreak of smallpox and the milk maids didnt get it, this was because as theyd already had cowpox they were imune. So dont worry folks just get cow pox and you'll be fine...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
8 January 2012, 16:32, (This post was last modified: 8 January 2012, 16:39 by Prep Girl.)
(8 January 2012, 12:05)NorthernRaider Wrote: I would be very keen to know of any truly effective homeopathic or natural anti fungal treatment for atheletes foot etc.

2 drops tea tree oil
2drops geranium oil
2 drops myrrh oil
mixed with a carrier like almond oil, 1tbl spoon.

Bit of a contradiction as your applying oils but need to keep the feet really dry in between, you can also use a corn starch mix, but not useful coz I can't recall the details.
I used to use Calendula power for reflexology, it's anti fungal as well
8 January 2012, 17:42,
Ta folks will try em next outbreak.

9 January 2012, 17:39,
Check this, it aint just the pox that ya gotta worry about!

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.c...ilippines/
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

9 January 2012, 19:06,
I am of the opinion, that many modern diseases are caused by pollution and by modern science. I believe that new diseases are created in Laboratories and are released to check their effects. If they cause enough deaths they are suitable for use in warfare. They are then manufactured and stored for aerial use against countries that we quarel with. Perhaps there is a New World Order and these are the trials that will be used against the masses that do not comply with their orders.
Consider my article on Fluoridation that will be published soon. Kenneth Eames.
9 January 2012, 19:30,
all modern medicines cause side effects, they solve the immediate problem but not the cause of that problem.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.