5 November 2014, 14:41,
Whoops in FLA
http://www.guns.com/2014/11/03/doomsday-...ges-video/

5 November 2014, 15:34,
RE: Whoops in FLA
This is where fame wins out over OPSEC.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 November 2014, 16:11,
RE: Whoops in FLA
It has nothing to do with fame or opsec.

It involves criminals that are stupid. It seems that folks that have gotten themselves on the wrong side of the law a time or two tend to get caught up in the antigovernment ranting that often occurs on "survival forums" and hook themselves to the "movement" in its most radical forms. They take the stand that if the federal government is not doing what they think is correct it is not a valid institution and has no power over them.

The real problem being that no one told the government they were powerless and they eventually run these people to ground.

The "Stupid I" part occurs when these people assemble items that should remain separate and separated until a crisis occurs, or they brandish items they should not have before witnesses.

The "Stupid II" part comes in when these folks brag about their illegal activities, someone informs on them and they get caught, as these morons did.

These people were violating Federal firearms laws. They knew what they were doing and took the risk, then bragged about it to the wrong people.

In spite of what is believed in other parts of the world, not just anyone can walk into a shop and leave with a firearm. Persons with felony records are not allowed to possess or even to touch a firearm on risk of a 10 year prison trip. Each purchase is screened at a state and national level for existing or past criminal records. If you have felony, even a nonviolent felony that occurred 50 years ago, you can not purchase or own a weapon.

Providing a weapon to a person with a felony record is also a felony itself.

In this case all the parties involved either had criminal records or had illegally supplied weapons to people with criminal records, or they were manufacturing explosive devices.

All those things are illegal over here!

And as a prepper I do not want these types in possession of firearms or explosive devices. I firmly believe that no one should be better equipped than I am, especially if they have a felony criminal record or are as obviously stupid as these folks.