Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Putin Up to now....
7 November 2014, 22:03,
RE: What is Putin Up to now....
(7 November 2014, 21:53)Straight Shooter Wrote: as i have asked show me the pics....in the area would be nice ...you know satellite shots showing positions , this should present no problems for any modern satellite... you know.... stuff as good as the USA put out showing how they geet the terrorists and blow them to hell and back.......this smells like a rehash of a few weeks back .. NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE sadly just bullshit

Admittedly all the news channels are 'now' stating that Ukrainian Sources say "........................." and there is 'currently' no independent verification of the matter. So although we know Putin has done this before, it'll be a case of wait and see if these reports are accurate.
7 November 2014, 22:06,
And the Russia media is not going to say " and today the Russian Federation invaded the Ukraine" are they.

7 November 2014, 22:16,
you do not get it NR the media are following a narrative started by ONE ....who is the ONE start there.....or sources say that muched loved member of SUK straight shooter shit in aldi,s car park this afternoon.
7 November 2014, 22:21, (This post was last modified: 7 November 2014, 22:28 by NorthernRaider.)
Well countries who get invaded by neighbours, especially neighbours who have recently invaded the Crimea, Invaded Georgia, Invaded Chechnia and are trying to steal Monrovia probably have good cause to get rather vocal when T 90s and SPGs cross the border EXACTLY as they did with the tracked missle carriers that shot down the air liner!!!

Lets not forget today the Ruble fell 30% in value and the Russian economy is in big trouble, on top of that the Ruskies have to repay £30 billion in loans before Dec 31st, The unemployment rates are going up fast, Mad Vlad is doing what the yanks do when their economy goes bad, they find someone else to blame and invade them. Invading the Ukraine to try and grab land and material plus the billions the Ukrainians owe them for gas they had last year is going to be very likely.

Did you wipe your bum afterwards ? Smile

FYI mate on one of the US forums there is a good English speaker / writer from Finl;and who has been keeping us up to date with the shenanigans the Ruskies are play on the Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish border areas and the trouble ethnic Ruskies are deliberately stirring in Latvia and Estonia.

7 November 2014, 22:44,
sorry NR 30mm cannon brought the airliner down this was attached to a fighter jet ....two were used, crimea was not invaded they voted for it , georgia, was backed by the USA so was chechnia and so is ukraine with a little help from the EU and nato....as for the ruble in big trouble.....take a glance at the US dollar.....now there IS trouble.... break away from the bullshit NR i say this in the most sincere way.
7 November 2014, 22:59,
You need to lie down or go and look at the Conspiracy site ABOVE TOP SECRET mate, Smile

7 November 2014, 23:03, (This post was last modified: 7 November 2014, 23:07 by Straight Shooter.)
bet you would love me to show you my tits

opps sorry wrong script
8 November 2014, 10:20,
That was truly hilarious mate , I was laughing for about 20 minutes Smile Superb response and a classic Smile

8 November 2014, 13:26,
Russia lost 20 million in ww2 , this was mainly after Italy pulled out , so just against Germany.
ww3 Russia would face all of Europe , usa, Canada , aussies , gb , turkey .

blood bath.

me thinks putin will be more than happy counting the gas and oil cash from Europe and china, putin likes to act big on the world stage but that's just to look good in mother Russia.

remember the usa spends more on arms than the rest of the world put together.
Survive the jive (youtube )
8 November 2014, 13:30,
Now we are getting somewhere.....well done great post