Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News World news Iran Iran, US and Israel announce new war games
6 January 2012, 18:19,
News World news Iran Iran, US and Israel announce new war games
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan...-us-israel

Surge in military activity in the region comes amid threat of EU embargo on Iranian oil and possible closure of strait of Hormuz.

Another flashpoint could come in June, when US sanctions on the trade in Iranian oil come into effect.

"The main reason why Iran's putative threat to close the strait of Hormuz was dismissed is because Iran also relies on the strait to export its own oil," "But if Iran's oil revenue – 50% of its budget – is cut off, they would have little to lose by striking out at those they hold responsible, including passage through the strait of Hormuz.

"Iran cannot defeat the US navy, but the swarms of cruise missiles they could fire, both from shore and from their fleet of speedboats, could create havoc, as could the flood of mines they could put into the fast-moving waters of the strait."

"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
6 January 2012, 18:24,
RE: News World news Iran Iran, US and Israel announce new war games
nothing we can do if it all kicks off anyway, just hope we,as a nation, dont get dragged into it as well. keep prepping folks and keep all your stocks up to maximum level.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2012, 18:31,
RE: News World news Iran Iran, US and Israel announce new war games
We could start our own navy... have you seen Irans submarines?
SD's wheely bins would be greatfor mini subs...mind you with all the M.O.D. cut backs they'll be sourcing them for armoured vehicles in afghanistan!!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."