if you wanted to die

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/...bma-deputy

if life was so bad , painfull .

would you ask to end it...?

is it right that you can...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 November 2014, 12:50,
RE: the right to decide
Not unless we can turn them into Soylent Green or Fertiliser.

9 November 2014, 13:16,
yes we should have the option.
10 November 2014, 16:18,
Under what circumstances?

Is it for use in case of painful terminal illness or because some flippant teen ager can't live without the worthless boyfriend that knocked her up and took off.

What if the subject is immobile or paralyzed and can not administer the finality to him/her self? Can someone else do it for them, committing legalized murder?

When does it cross over from being "voluntary" to being expected? "Dad would have never wanted all the money to be wasted on treatments and nothing left for his family. That's why we did it."

And when does it become necessary for the common good? I understand that Hitler took that route.

Mind you I am not against "right to die", I just see a large number of pitfalls.

We have this "right" legalized in several of our states and it was done by referendum, not legislation. And you can not just cross the border and off yourself. There are residency requirements, the prescriptions must be obtained legally and they must be administered by the subject's own hand.
10 November 2014, 16:33,
What has this to do with prepping?

There is a website, called Comment is Free on the Guardian where you can talk about all this sort of stuff to your hearts content and everyone will love it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin